2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Chunky's Huntin Room

6K views 69 replies 55 participants last post by  geezuphosdn 
#1 ·
ROBOWADER asked on another thread to see some pics of my room. Here are some from about a year ago, I have added a few that are not shown...and of course there is always something at the taxidermist. :)

Please don't take this as bragging or showing off, I have just been lucky enough to have lots of opportunities.

Attachments

See less See more
#18 ·
Man I could retire on the represented investment there! I am really happy for you; you obviously have many rewarding adventures to remember forever. The deer, pronghorn, caribou pic probably is just following the roof line of the room, but it reminded me of an arrowhead since I have seen your pics of bow kills, LOL.

#27 ·
Some of those responses really cracked me up. I work as an air traffic controller, and have for the last 26 years. I am not rich, but I do spend almost every extra penny... no going to food and shelter on hunting.

I could easily have retired myself by now if I had not chosen this life style, I do not regret a bit of it...but I will have to get up and go to work tomorrow.

As far as the wife goes, I don't know where you get one like her, but make me an offer. :)

Some of those mounts belong to my beautiful bowhunting daughters...these include the biggest whitetail, pronghorn, buffalo, that catalina goat (that someone asked about) and a few others.

I like to think I have had a lot of great adventures and tell a decent story.

Maybe some time we can do a little get-together out here at the Lost Cow Ranch. Fling some arrows and have some cool ones.

Thanks for all your nice compliments.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.