2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Lookin for family type deer lease

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  John Galt 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I'll post this on the classifieds up top but I'm gonna stack the deck as best I can. I'm looking for a deer lease I can take the kids and put them on some deer. I'm not looking for a trophy lease. It ain't about me at all. I just want to be able to take them somewhere they can sit and see a fair amount of deer and take some over the course of the season.

Anything within 2-3 hours of Houston. Extra critters always a plus but not a deal breaker. Again.... this is primarily for the kiddos. If y'all know of anything, please let me know.

#2 ·
Ditto Here. Just posted same wish on other thread.

"I'm not looking for a trophy lease. It ain't about me at all. I just want to be able to take them somewhere they can sit and see a fair amount of deer and take some over the course of the season."

This is very well said and is exactly what I want for my 7 yr old son. Build a camp fire, hunt the bow and the daisy Red Rider BB gun. Use his new bino's and flashlight that Santa brought. Etc....

Please keep me in mind if you need another family guy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.