2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Hill Country lease wanted by responsible hunter for 2009-2010.

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  copperhead 
#1 ·
I am looking for a lease in the hill country preferably not past Uvalde or Junction from Houston. I am a management minded hunter and will always play by the rules. The lease would be for my wife and son (6 YRS) as well. Looking forward to new friends and telling lies next to a camp fire. Please PM me any info you might have and thanks for taking time to read this.

#4 · (Edited)
"I am looking for a lease in the hill country preferably not past Uvalde or Junction from Houston"

Hey Guys, I am also interested. I have a 7 yr old son and want to get him on a lease this year. We like bow hunting as well as rifle. We are conservative and managment minded. I have a couple of feeders, blinds etc. Please keep me in mind. The hardest part is getting on a lease with other kids Seths age so the whole campfire, outdoors, hunting lifestyle can be a memorable event.

#10 ·
Not to hijack a thread, but I too lived in Lampasas and spent all 4 years of high school there.

Met the two greatest friends a guy could have there and go back every year at least two or three times for deer hunting and just to hang out with the buddies.

I'll second the fact that its a great place for deer hunting as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.