2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

2008 Review Video

2K views 23 replies 19 participants last post by  McBuck 
#1 ·
I made this video of our hunting year. Except for the ducks early on this is pretty much what we got into. No big bucks. Lots of does. Good times no doubt with friends and family. I know some of ya'll can relate. Gotta a little Trouthunter, TXPale, McBuck, the kids, the parents and even a shot of Borderbandit . I'm kinda getting into this video thing. Hopefully I'll get better with time.

Attachments

#3 ·
I really liked your video; it has some very professional touches. One thing helped me tremendously when I was videoing deer around a feeder or a direction I expected them to come from: I fabbed a little bracket that had the head of a tripod on it; the bracket could be c-clamped to the window of a stand. I had the tripod head adjusted to fairly easily pan left to right but fairly snug up & down. So I had the camera at the window with the benefit of a tripod but no tripod legs in my way, which really improved the shaking, moving camera syndrom.

#4 ·
I really liked your video; it has some very professional touches. One thing helped me tremendously when I was videoing deer around a feeder or a direction I expected them to come from: I fabbed a little bracket that had the head of a tripod on it; the bracket could be c-clamped to the window of a stand. I had the tripod head adjusted to fairly easily pan left to right but fairly snug up & down. So I had the camera at the window with the benefit of a tripod but no tripod legs in my way, which really improved the shaking, moving camera syndrom.
Thanks, I have one of those and it does help. I need to find my monopod. That is what I really like using but my wife tells me I loaned it to someone and they are long gone. Gotta order another.

#9 ·
Danny

that was fantastic. I have lots of video but dont know how to get it all loaded. Just too big to send

Charlie
Thanks, I download mine thru the usb cord and use the Panasonic software that came with the camera. As far as tweaking the video I have been using Microsoft Movie Maker. When you publish it you have to lower the quality to get it to upload on 2cool.

I really enjoyed that, very well done. I loved that kid/giant racoon pic towards the end.
Its not the Buff & Chunky show but I'm trying to get there. :smile: That kid is Palerider's boy and your right that was a monster ****.

#8 ·
VIDEO

I made this video of our hunting year. Except for the ducks early on this is pretty much what we got into. No big bucks. Lots of does. Good times no doubt with friends and family. I know some of ya'll can relate. Gotta a little Trouthunter, TXPale, McBuck, the kids, the parents and even a shot of Borderbandit . I'm kinda getting into this video thing. Hopefully I'll get better with time.
Great video !!!! Where do yall hunt???

#13 ·
That was great! Every time I pass that "Bucksnort" sign going to Leaky I always thought of you and your screen name. It that where you came up with name? Too Funny!
LOL, no I actually came up with that handle many years ago on a forum that is no longer around. Ever since then alot of people have infringed on it:p Closing weekend I told my son lets stop and take my pic. I couldn't miss that opportunity.

#14 ·
Camera Mount

Hey Bucksnort, ya'll were talking about the camera mounts I built a shelf and cut its own door so when I want to video the animals or even a kill shot you just turn it on and go with it, just an idea being how you lost your other monopod, but yes a very nice video to recoupe the years events, and thanks for sharing.

#20 ·
Thanks, I've been using utube to upload my videos. Its kind of amusing but the peta weirdos have found my channel and started to trash me. They have even posted my vid on one of their pages according to a fellow hunter to show how aweful I am. Right now they are posting under my son's first bowkill because when we found the deer it was still alive and he put another arrow in her. Amazing they have nother better to do(btw its under TXBucksnort)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.