2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

She's Finished...

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Bucksnort 
#1 ·
Well I got to see her put back together and finished,, soooo sweet!!!

due to the lack of foliage in Flint Michigan right now,, Ed had to improvise on the bush look for the pics... He did a spectackular job... The scope and shroud are perfect matches with the stock.... Now he is loading it on the pack mule and heading up the pass to the post office..........

Hey guys !! Send this man your buisness if your are wanting to camo a shotgun or a rifle.. he is great and the economy is hurtin where he is at.. Just pm me if ya want his email address....

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
PM Me his info if ya would Johnny. I have a Savage 7 mag with a Nikon scope that I might want to do this with. Can he spray other patterns of cammo????? He did a GRRRREAT JOB ON YOURS. Very Impressed RATS wont know what hit em. Wonder if it makes it shoot straighter? LOL jk

#10 ·
I saw your earlier post and was not impressed.

Seeing the finished product, I am blown away. I guess he's getting better or you knew how to tell him what you wanted.

Looks great.

Lance.
In the earlier post it was only half done just the background colors were sprayed.. he had to let that dry before adding the overlays.. it did look funny then , but I knew what he was up to and could invision where he was going with it..
He will do any camo ya send him.. I took a pic of the woods at the lakehouse where i hunt and sent it to him.. he did this camo from the pic... Its a good match for the area...

#12 ·
Catchy I told ya he was good.. to bad she couldn't be in the arsenal pic.. His work is top notch.. you can get realtree, mossy oak, and the others, but if ya send him a pic of the marsh reeds and stuff where ya duck hunt, he will match it as best he can.. Which is very good.... If ya hunt hardwoods, done deal, south texas brush, no prob... you get the picture...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.