2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Thanks to Big Tom

724 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Friendswoodmatt 
#1 ·
:shamrock:
All--

I wanted to publicly thank Big Tom for taking me and my 2 young boys hunting yesterday. He was patient when they couldn't sit still and flared most every bird we saw. He was patient when they want to try to call them in, and he let them. I told him I just wanted them to experience duck hunting and that is exactly what we did. Tom made it obvious that he did not care if we killed and really focused on the boys having a good time and they did, despite being cold and being interested in the food and asking a billion questions, he made their first foray into the duck hunting world a good one.
I know if it had been Tom and one of his more experienced buddies he would have killed more birds, and been able to move around more, but he put on a happy face and manned it up so my sons could get a taste of what I am starting to think may be my newest addicition.

We used his 4 wheeler, his trailer, his decoys --on his lease & he wouldn't take any money-- Me and my boys offer thanks again. I know the boys will remember this for a while-- I owe you a couple of fishing trips big man. Thanks again and I hope you find your wallet-- let me know if I need to come and help you look.--

Matt

See less See more
#2 ·
Matt, I had a great time with you and your boys yesterday. And you are all welcome back any time. Maybe we will get a few more shots at some birdies!!!!! But any how, you have a couple of grat boys and they will have a big future in the hunting arena.

BTW still no wallett........ thinking about going to the DPS office for a new licenes today....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.