2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

katy ducks-1/10/2009

3K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  Spec-Rig.006 
#1 ·
me and some buddies shot these saturday morning during the front

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
I really hope that there were two guys holding the camera, or the other guy was picking up the dekes. If not, delete the picture now before all the Junior game wardens get a look at it. Oh yeah.....congrats on the hens. That mallard hen on the right cancels out on one of your 3 pintails on the left according to "hunter's choice" program. I'm going to assume there was a mysterious 4th guy hunting....but beware cuz you're probably about to get ripped a new ********* if not. Here come the junior gw's, i can hear them now.

#7 ·
oooohhhhhh. I sense a little hostility. I was just giving you fair warning. Put that same story and pic on the Fuge or Texas hunting forum and you can sit back and get the popcorn ready....but its all in good fun. Something tells me ya'll got lucky and didn't realize the limit until you were told about it just now and that's where the hostility is coming from. Keep flying your DU flag, and think to yourself about all the pointless sh** they send you in the mail and how much money is wasted that could go to the ducks. And remember, everyone on the internet is always right, all the time and no one uses a little sarcasm.

#8 ·
Always nice to shoot a little green on the KP.

That front was kinda freaky saturday morning. It was just starting to get light and then all of a sudden it got dark again. Our ducks would not decoy very well. Maybe due to the decoys flipping over in the wind, but we did manage 13 ducks for the 4 of us in Brookshire.

#9 ·
cool, yea we knew about the front but didnt expect it really when it actually blew through at 7:05am....the ducks didnt decoy untill the wind died down a bit around 9 at our place

definatly cool hunting the front though

shhh.......dont tell the deltaduck guy about your ducks...he might think your lying about the number of hunters you had...haha

Always nice to shoot a little green on the KP.

That front was kinda freaky saturday morning. It was just starting to get light and then all of a sudden it got dark again. Our ducks would not decoy very well. Maybe due to the decoys flipping over in the wind, but we did manage 13 ducks for the 4 of us in Brookshire.

#16 ·
Wow, ya'll need to read a little bit closer. Did any of ya'll catch anything I said about sarcasm and how everyone on the internet is always right. It was monday morning and I felt like rattling a few nerves. At the end of what I said, I stated here come the junior game wardens. There was sarcasm in my posts, and i was giving you the usual junior GW response....haha anyways great job hen killers

#19 ·
*sigh* ... posts like these ...

I think tonight when I get home I'm going to post the picture of me and my cousins on our last duck hunt in flooded timber in Alabama back in '89.

There were seven of us ... we had 19 mallards and 42 wood ducks ... it was an awesome hunt. You just bob your wader boot in the water and the ducks decoy onto the ripples ... ! You can even spread a little corn in the water to sweeten the pot ...

Nice birds ... ! btw

#20 ·
thats not fair....ive never gotten to experiance something like that, bet it was a blast

i would be intrested in seeing that pic

*sigh* ... posts like these ...

I think tonight when I get home I'm going to post the picture of me and my cousins on our last duck hunt in flooded timber in Alabama back in '89.

There were seven of us ... we had 19 mallards and 42 wood ducks ... it was an awesome hunt. You just bob your wader boot in the water and the ducks decoy onto the ripples ... ! You can even spread a little corn in the water to sweeten the pot ...

Nice birds ... ! btw

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.