2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Our first client!!

5K views 31 replies 18 participants last post by  Lagunar boy aka Josh 
#1 ·
Well this morning we hunted before the front. Me and spurs World Geography teacher Coach.Stovall tagged along this morning. Since spur got moved for talkin to me in class they had a bet if spur outshot coach he could come back over there and sit. Well so far spurs winning. This morning started out slow. We set up our decoys and settled in. The fog was kinda bad. We only saw a few birds. So about 10:30 we loaded up the decoys as me and spur were walkin back to the truck to put up our guns some speckled bellies flying real low gave us a perfect shot! Spur shot one time and knocked 2 down i shot once and hit one. Spurs geese just folded and fell mine like all the ones i shoot tried to get up so i popped him again...This morning turned out to be good afterall. Coach had a goodtime even though he didnt shoot anything. Hes our first client. We are using him to practice our skills on. We are going again in the morning. Tell me what yall think.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.