2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Eagle Lake directions

903 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  daddyeaux 
#1 ·
If you are coming from The Woodlands is it faster to take I-10 to sealy and go south or take the beltway all the way to 59 and go in that way?

I am headed out for a goose hunt in the a.m.

#3 ·
Depending on when you are coming, I would take 59 to Wharton, HWY 102, exit take a right and that will take you straight into Eagle Lake. Going beltway to I-10 to Sealy is a real long drive, plus if it is on a weekend, 59 will be best. It looks like the geese are all over the fields right now. Have fun.

#6 ·
I go once a month from Pasadena for like 9 years. I have a communication hut 4 miles from East Bernard, 1 mile past the blinking yellow light (1952) on the left. Check on it for me...lol Good food at the Steak and Seafood House in Eagle lake. I ate there today.

#7 ·
When we are going to Garwood, we go through Sealy to Eagle Lake. We take I10 to Sealy. Take 36 S to FM3013 and turn right. FM 3013 takes you right into Eagle Lake. From The Woodlands it's about 90 miles this route. Go to Yahoo maps and look at what you are most comfortable with.
FM3013 is a 2 lane Farm Road but it's a very nice drive.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.