Attn. CCA members, Ford discount - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > TTMB

Notices

Old 05-15-2008, 10:54 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Boatflounder has been promoted to PirateBoatflounder has been promoted to PirateBoatflounder has been promoted to PirateBoatflounder has been promoted to PirateBoatflounder has been promoted to PirateBoatflounder has been promoted to PirateBoatflounder has been promoted to PirateBoatflounder has been promoted to PirateBoatflounder has been promoted to PirateBoatflounder has been promoted to PirateBoatflounder has been promoted to Pirate
Attn. CCA members, Ford discount

Maybe this is common knowledge and I had missed it, but ford has a $500 incentive for CCA members. Just bought a new truck today and since we had been talking fishing on the test drive the dealer asked if I was a member and when i said yes that got me an extra 500 incentive over the published 5000.

maybe I'm late but just wanted to give a heads upo to anyone in the market for a new ford.
Old 05-15-2008, 10:56 PM
Funk SHOAL Brutha

Haute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to Pirate
Big price to pay being a CCA member and driving a Ford...LOL Just kiddin bro, good for you!
Old 02-22-2011, 04:10 PM
Fin-ish Fantasy ('93)

Aggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to Pirate
Is this still an ongoing program?
Old 02-22-2011, 04:31 PM
Registered Users-pm+

fishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Pirate
There are many discount programs. You just need to ask. As an example, I think if you work for Frito Lay you also get a discount. I know my dad used to get one.

Farm Bureau Ins. customers get a discount for buying a Dodge.
Old 02-23-2011, 09:25 AM
Gods blessings surround us.

bubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Pirate
Tks for heads up how much to sign up for CCA My truck is out of warranty maybe time to shop.
Old 02-23-2011, 10:49 AM
Fin-ish Fantasy ('93)

Aggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to Pirate
CCA membership is only $25 per year. Sign up at any Academy.
Old 02-23-2011, 11:12 AM
Certified WeighMaster,since 1999

V-Bottom has been promoted to PirateV-Bottom has been promoted to PirateV-Bottom has been promoted to PirateV-Bottom has been promoted to PirateV-Bottom has been promoted to PirateV-Bottom has been promoted to PirateV-Bottom has been promoted to PirateV-Bottom has been promoted to PirateV-Bottom has been promoted to PirateV-Bottom has been promoted to PirateV-Bottom has been promoted to Pirate
I was shoppping at Sand Dollar some yrs. ago and that was going on as well..at that time I was not a CCA member and they threw that in "anyway" to get a deal going...just saying