2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Who else is excited about the new Indiana Jones movie?

1K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  haparks 
#1 ·
I can hardly wait for May 22nd. I just hope Speilberg is able to keep Lucas from messing this up the way he did the new Star Wars movies.

#9 ·
One of the cable networks has been playing "Raiders of the Lost Ark" almost daily for the last week. My kids have watched it and now are excited for the new one. The trailer looks good, so it will be a family night excursion for us. I gotta admit, there haven't been any movies that I really wanted to see lately, but I'm excited about this one

#11 ·
I'm anxiously awaiting the new movie too. Loved the series as a kid. I think I may have even seen one of the movies at the theater at Lakeside Mall. Don't know for sure, but it may have been the motivation behind me wanting to be an archaeologist for some time. I've always loved history, etc.

Seabass

#14 ·
No Sean Connery in this one, according to Sean himself. He said it was the only thing that had come along since he retired that really made him think about coming out of retirement, but in the end, he didn't think he could do justice to the part. So they wrote his part out of the script rather than choose another actor. That's what I heard anyway. It would be cool to see him in a cameo at least.

Seabass, I saw "Raiders" at Elmwood, "Temple of Doom" at Lakeside Cinema, and "The Last Crusade" at the Esplanade. I even caught "Raiders" at the Prytania Theater once in college. That was coooooool. Funny how you remember certain things from your youth.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.