2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Gun Ban

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  TxDuSlayer 
#1 ·
I was watching the democratic debate the other night. The Senator from New York, HRC, brought up the fact that she would like to bring back the "assault weapons" gun ban. Both candidates were in agreement on this issue. Being the slightly paranoid realist - i think i might be paying more in taxes along with less rights to boot. i was thinking about purchasing an ar-15 before they are banned, allegedly. I have been doing a quite a bit of research on ARs and the such. I have seen some info m4carbine and other sites that have quite a bit to say about different guns. some say they are all the same you are just paying for the stamp on the side of the gun. others say Colt, LMT and others are the only way to go...I understand there are different opinions but i would like to hear the opinions of the most wise - the 2coolers. your BS is much appreciatd.

http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=6642

#3 ·
Ar15's

I have 4 now and may buy another i have the Colt target model,bushmaster car. and a Wilson combat and 2 rra's one 223 and a beowolf 50cal. and there's not much difference in any of them,the Wilson combat may shoot a little better but not enough to pay the extra money.just bought it because i love there 45's so much.

#4 ·
Get what you can afford. I have an Olympic Arms and 2 Bushmasters. There's not a huge difference in them. One of my BM's has a chrome-lined barrel. The FFL that I use can get Olympic Arms AR15 carbines (NIB) for @ $700. Combat Weapons of Texas in Galveston.

I'm not sure if there is a bunch of pre-election gun hysteria going on, but I'm pretty sure of this.........AR's are not likely to get cheaper. They're probably not a bad investment, if you take good care of them.

POG

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.