Boy Scouts, awh those were the years. - Page 5 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > TTMB

Notices

Old 03-06-2008, 10:12 AM
Registered Users-pm+

wildbill has been promoted to Piratewildbill has been promoted to Piratewildbill has been promoted to Piratewildbill has been promoted to Piratewildbill has been promoted to Piratewildbill has been promoted to Piratewildbill has been promoted to Piratewildbill has been promoted to Piratewildbill has been promoted to Piratewildbill has been promoted to Piratewildbill has been promoted to Pirate
Eagle Scout

Troop 13, Angleton, TX
Old 03-06-2008, 10:51 AM
Registered Users-pm+

MilosMaster has been promoted to PirateMilosMaster has been promoted to PirateMilosMaster has been promoted to PirateMilosMaster has been promoted to PirateMilosMaster has been promoted to PirateMilosMaster has been promoted to PirateMilosMaster has been promoted to PirateMilosMaster has been promoted to PirateMilosMaster has been promoted to PirateMilosMaster has been promoted to PirateMilosMaster has been promoted to Pirate
Scouting was a big part of my life when I was a kid. I started Cub Scouts as early as was allowed and stayed with it until I was fourteen or fifteen and sports/girls/getting in trouble took a front seat. I was an admitedly crappy Boy Scout, I really wish I had taken it more seriously and gotten to Eagle.

I was a member of Troop 55, and they recently celebrated thier 75th anniversary by inviting all of thier Eagle scouts to a ceremony and reception. It would have been neat to be a part of that group.

Any other Troop 55 alumnus?
Old 03-06-2008, 11:23 AM
quando omni flunkus, mortati

br549 has been promoted to Piratebr549 has been promoted to Piratebr549 has been promoted to Piratebr549 has been promoted to Piratebr549 has been promoted to Piratebr549 has been promoted to Piratebr549 has been promoted to Piratebr549 has been promoted to Piratebr549 has been promoted to Piratebr549 has been promoted to Piratebr549 has been promoted to Pirate
Troop 13 Angleton

Life Scout

Started out under Flop Jackson who at the time had only one leg and later had the other removed. Still could get around like nobodys business and put the fear into just about any misbehaving turd. Scouting is different now. My sons are involved and it just seems that the safety and PC nazis have taken over.
Old 03-06-2008, 12:14 PM
Registered Users-pm+

PortHoleDiver has been promoted to PiratePortHoleDiver has been promoted to PiratePortHoleDiver has been promoted to PiratePortHoleDiver has been promoted to PiratePortHoleDiver has been promoted to PiratePortHoleDiver has been promoted to PiratePortHoleDiver has been promoted to PiratePortHoleDiver has been promoted to PiratePortHoleDiver has been promoted to PiratePortHoleDiver has been promoted to PiratePortHoleDiver has been promoted to Pirate
Hi, I too am an Eagle scout with 3 palms. Couldn't quit earning those merit badges. Received Eagle on 12/5/73, went to Philmont in '74. Came off the trail and found out Nixon had been impeached. OA brotherhood member and brought both my sons through the scouting experience. I believe they gained a lot from it. It was some of the best times of my youth. Am now a fingerprint merit badge counsulor due to my work as a CSI for the county.

TROOP 77

OWENSBORO, KENTUCKY

1ST METHODIST CHURCH
Old 03-06-2008, 01:32 PM
Registered Users-pm+

horns win is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Greatest program for young men, ever. Eagle scout w/ 5 palms. Troop 221, St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church, Beaumont, Texas. OA Brotherhood Hasinai Lodge. SPL for Three Rivers Council at Nat'l Jamboree -- Ft. A.P. Hill in 1985. 3 winter camp staffs and 2 summer camp staffs at Camp Urland. Wouldn't you know, I have 2 daughters and 0 boys!
Old 03-06-2008, 02:22 PM
Class of '78 2%er

pabloag has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matepabloag has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matepabloag has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matepabloag has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matepabloag has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matepabloag has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matepabloag has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matepabloag has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matepabloag has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matepabloag has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matepabloag has been promoted to the rank of Chief Mate
Life Scout Troop 124 Weimar 70's. Had fun with the local Jamborees and the summer camps at Strake and El Rancho Cima. At that time quite a lot of the merit badges caught my attention . . . then the hormones hit..LOL

Oldest Son Webelos Pack 80 Sharpstown, 1st Class Troop 80 Sharpstown
Old 03-06-2008, 02:40 PM
Registered Users-pm+

kayakcaptain has been promoted to the rank of Riggerkayakcaptain has been promoted to the rank of Riggerkayakcaptain has been promoted to the rank of Riggerkayakcaptain has been promoted to the rank of Riggerkayakcaptain has been promoted to the rank of Riggerkayakcaptain has been promoted to the rank of Riggerkayakcaptain has been promoted to the rank of Riggerkayakcaptain has been promoted to the rank of Riggerkayakcaptain has been promoted to the rank of Riggerkayakcaptain has been promoted to the rank of Riggerkayakcaptain has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
Quote:
Originally Posted by br549
Troop 13 Angleton

Life Scout

Started out under Flop Jackson who at the time had only one leg and later had the other removed. Still could get around like nobodys business and put the fear into just about any misbehaving turd. Scouting is different now. My sons are involved and it just seems that the safety and PC nazis have taken over.
Flop Jackson!....talk about a name from the past. Worked in the Angleton area at Collins Instruments in early 70's. Flop was the genuine article. He and James Collins were big in the Scouts back then.
Old 03-06-2008, 03:14 PM
the love of my life

haparks has been promoted to Piratehaparks has been promoted to Piratehaparks has been promoted to Piratehaparks has been promoted to Piratehaparks has been promoted to Piratehaparks has been promoted to Piratehaparks has been promoted to Piratehaparks has been promoted to Piratehaparks has been promoted to Piratehaparks has been promoted to Piratehaparks has been promoted to Pirate
sorry guys i was fishing while my brothers were having boyscout meetings
Old 03-08-2008, 07:35 PM
Registered Users-pm+

CopanoCruisin has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCopanoCruisin has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCopanoCruisin has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCopanoCruisin has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCopanoCruisin has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCopanoCruisin has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCopanoCruisin has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCopanoCruisin has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCopanoCruisin has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCopanoCruisin has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerCopanoCruisin has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
I still try to make a monthly camping trip just like we did in the scouting program back in the 60's.
Old 12-15-2013, 11:23 PM
Lee

leenance79 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerleenance79 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerleenance79 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerleenance79 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerleenance79 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerleenance79 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerleenance79 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerleenance79 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerleenance79 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerleenance79 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerleenance79 has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
Eagle Scout Troop 17 out of Park Place Baptist Church in Houston started out in 1986 with Cub Scouts pack 417. Earned Eagle in 1997. I really enjoyed Scouting and I look forward to getting my sons involved in Scouting soon.