Great White Shark caught of off Galveston - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > TTMB

Notices

Old 02-02-2008, 06:54 PM   #1
GulfPuppy
Registered Users-pm+

GulfPuppy has been promoted to the rank of GunnerGulfPuppy has been promoted to the rank of GunnerGulfPuppy has been promoted to the rank of GunnerGulfPuppy has been promoted to the rank of GunnerGulfPuppy has been promoted to the rank of GunnerGulfPuppy has been promoted to the rank of GunnerGulfPuppy has been promoted to the rank of GunnerGulfPuppy has been promoted to the rank of GunnerGulfPuppy has been promoted to the rank of GunnerGulfPuppy has been promoted to the rank of GunnerGulfPuppy has been promoted to the rank of Gunner
Bounce Great White Shark caught of off Galveston

Does any one here know how to Take this off of Google and put it here? Our Daughter sent me this in a e-mail yesterday,but i did'nt get the pictures. i googled it and let me tell you,,, The story and the picture is right out of the movie JAWS. I hope someone can do this for all 2-coolers enjoyment. Thanks.

Diane
GulfPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-02-2008, 06:59 PM   #2
Pocboy
Registered Users-pm+

Pocboy has been promoted to PiratePocboy has been promoted to PiratePocboy has been promoted to PiratePocboy has been promoted to PiratePocboy has been promoted to PiratePocboy has been promoted to PiratePocboy has been promoted to PiratePocboy has been promoted to PiratePocboy has been promoted to PiratePocboy has been promoted to PiratePocboy has been promoted to Pirate
Gulf, there is a picture of a greatwhite being held up with a forklift floating around. If it is that one then it definately was not caught off Galveston.
Pocboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-02-2008, 07:01 PM   #3
gater
Gater

gater has been promoted to Pirategater has been promoted to Pirategater has been promoted to Pirategater has been promoted to Pirategater has been promoted to Pirategater has been promoted to Pirategater has been promoted to Pirategater has been promoted to Pirategater has been promoted to Pirategater has been promoted to Pirategater has been promoted to Pirate
Shark

It is probably the same email that has been floating around for awhile. It was caught off the East Coast some time ago. There are no Great Whites in the Gulf, or let me say it would be rare to find a Great White in the Gulf. Gater
gater is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-02-2008, 07:06 PM   #4
GulfPuppy
Registered Users-pm+

GulfPuppy has been promoted to the rank of GunnerGulfPuppy has been promoted to the rank of GunnerGulfPuppy has been promoted to the rank of GunnerGulfPuppy has been promoted to the rank of GunnerGulfPuppy has been promoted to the rank of GunnerGulfPuppy has been promoted to the rank of GunnerGulfPuppy has been promoted to the rank of GunnerGulfPuppy has been promoted to the rank of GunnerGulfPuppy has been promoted to the rank of GunnerGulfPuppy has been promoted to the rank of GunnerGulfPuppy has been promoted to the rank of Gunner
Yes Pocboy, that is the one. : ),, Thanks gater. : )
Old 02-02-2008, 07:07 PM   #5
GulfPuppy
Registered Users-pm+

I guess i should have snoped it, eh?
Old 02-02-2008, 07:07 PM   #6
SpeckReds
Registered Users-pm+

SpeckReds has been promoted to PirateSpeckReds has been promoted to PirateSpeckReds has been promoted to PirateSpeckReds has been promoted to PirateSpeckReds has been promoted to PirateSpeckReds has been promoted to PirateSpeckReds has been promoted to PirateSpeckReds has been promoted to PirateSpeckReds has been promoted to PirateSpeckReds has been promoted to PirateSpeckReds has been promoted to Pirate
Galveston Daily News says the story is a FAKE. The shark was actually caught in Nova Scotia
SpeckReds is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-02-2008, 07:37 PM   #7
grayfish
Registered Somewhere

grayfish has been promoted to Pirategrayfish has been promoted to Pirategrayfish has been promoted to Pirategrayfish has been promoted to Pirategrayfish has been promoted to Pirategrayfish has been promoted to Pirategrayfish has been promoted to Pirategrayfish has been promoted to Pirategrayfish has been promoted to Pirategrayfish has been promoted to Pirategrayfish has been promoted to Pirate
And here is one picture.
Attached Images

grayfish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-02-2008, 07:45 PM   #8
Toddbo34
Registered Users-pm+

Toddbo34 has been promoted to PirateToddbo34 has been promoted to PirateToddbo34 has been promoted to PirateToddbo34 has been promoted to PirateToddbo34 has been promoted to PirateToddbo34 has been promoted to PirateToddbo34 has been promoted to PirateToddbo34 has been promoted to PirateToddbo34 has been promoted to PirateToddbo34 has been promoted to PirateToddbo34 has been promoted to Pirate
flounder

I've got one bigger than that in my pond in Hitchcock.
Toddbo34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-02-2008, 07:51 PM   #9
GulfPuppy
Registered Users-pm+

Thanks ALL of you, I can rest easier now come spring break..lol... I've GOT to stop believing everything i see and hear. ya'll are swell. : ))
Diane
Old 02-02-2008, 10:54 PM   #10
reel love
Registered Users-pm+

reel love has been promoted to Piratereel love has been promoted to Piratereel love has been promoted to Piratereel love has been promoted to Piratereel love has been promoted to Piratereel love has been promoted to Piratereel love has been promoted to Piratereel love has been promoted to Piratereel love has been promoted to Piratereel love has been promoted to Piratereel love has been promoted to Pirate
i heard it hit a new penny gulp.
lol
michelle
reel love is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message