Buffalo Run - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Fresh water forums > Freshwater Fishing General Discussion Forum

Old 01-24-2008, 07:26 AM   #1
Dead Wait
Registered Users-pm+

Dead Wait has been promoted to PirateDead Wait has been promoted to PirateDead Wait has been promoted to PirateDead Wait has been promoted to PirateDead Wait has been promoted to PirateDead Wait has been promoted to PirateDead Wait has been promoted to PirateDead Wait has been promoted to PirateDead Wait has been promoted to PirateDead Wait has been promoted to PirateDead Wait has been promoted to Pirate
Buffalo Run

Hey guy's. I was wondering if anyone has heard of the lake over off of Buffalo Run there in Missouri City. I've never fished the lake but, it look's really good. From what I have heard, it has been fished out. Anyway, just wondering if anyone had any report's, photo's, anything really. Thanks.
Dead Wait is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-24-2008, 10:46 AM   #2
Dead Wait
Registered Users-pm+

Dead Wait has been promoted to PirateDead Wait has been promoted to PirateDead Wait has been promoted to PirateDead Wait has been promoted to PirateDead Wait has been promoted to PirateDead Wait has been promoted to PirateDead Wait has been promoted to PirateDead Wait has been promoted to PirateDead Wait has been promoted to PirateDead Wait has been promoted to PirateDead Wait has been promoted to Pirate
Nobody here lives near or closs to Missouri City?
Old 01-24-2008, 11:06 AM   #3
lunkerbrad
Banned

lunkerbrad has been promoted to the rank of Swabbielunkerbrad has been promoted to the rank of Swabbielunkerbrad has been promoted to the rank of Swabbielunkerbrad has been promoted to the rank of Swabbielunkerbrad has been promoted to the rank of Swabbielunkerbrad has been promoted to the rank of Swabbielunkerbrad has been promoted to the rank of Swabbielunkerbrad has been promoted to the rank of Swabbielunkerbrad has been promoted to the rank of Swabbielunkerbrad has been promoted to the rank of Swabbielunkerbrad has been promoted to the rank of Swabbie
Need to move to texas budy .
lunkerbrad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-24-2008, 11:44 AM   #4
Dead Wait
Registered Users-pm+

I do live in Texas. Thanks for the input though.
Old 01-28-2008, 08:17 PM   #5
Dead Wait
Registered Users-pm+

Man, it's hard to believe that there are no fisherman in the Stafford, Missouri City, Sugar land area. Just alittle input would be helpful. It's hard to find a place to take your kid fishing now days.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:01 PM   #6
Spec Chaser
Registered Users-pm+

Spec Chaser has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSpec Chaser has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSpec Chaser has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSpec Chaser has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSpec Chaser has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSpec Chaser has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSpec Chaser has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSpec Chaser has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSpec Chaser has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSpec Chaser has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSpec Chaser has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
I am not familiar with any freshwater fishing spots in Sugarland or Missouri City. I have heard that folks have caught sand bass and hybrids on the Brazos River that crosses Sugarland there off of Hwy 59. Alot of people have been fishing in some of the local lakes where TPWD have been stocking rainbow trout. You may want to check out this thread if you haven't done so already http://2coolfishing.com/ttmbforum/sh...ad.php?t=46464. A lot of people have been fishing Tom Bass Park for rainbow trout over the last couple of weeks. It's a good place to take your young ones out for some light tackle action. Good luck!
Spec Chaser is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-29-2008, 07:33 AM   #7
Capt "T"
Registered Users-pm+

Capt "T" is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Capt "T" is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Capt "T" is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Capt "T" is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Capt "T" is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Capt "T" is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Capt "T" is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Capt "T" is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Capt "T" is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Capt "T" is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Capt "T" is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Buffalo Run

DW, I live in the Stafford area, but have never fished the lake. I don't know if it's fished out or not, but have heard reports of people catching fish and there's always someone fishing it. The last time I was over there it looked like they were building a boat ramp on the north side of the lake. Hope this helps.
Capt "T" is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-29-2008, 11:39 AM   #8
Dead Wait
Registered Users-pm+

Thanks Capt T. Yeah, the parks dept. has done alot of work there. I was just there a week ago. I'm gonna give it a try just as soon as we get some warmer weather. I'ts alittle cold in the yak right now. Thanks again.
Old 01-29-2008, 11:41 AM   #9
Dead Wait
Registered Users-pm+

Thanks also Spec Chaser for the link. I had not read that one.
Old 01-29-2008, 04:09 PM   #10
chuck leaman

chuck leaman has been promoted to Piratechuck leaman has been promoted to Piratechuck leaman has been promoted to Piratechuck leaman has been promoted to Piratechuck leaman has been promoted to Piratechuck leaman has been promoted to Piratechuck leaman has been promoted to Piratechuck leaman has been promoted to Piratechuck leaman has been promoted to Piratechuck leaman has been promoted to Piratechuck leaman has been promoted to Pirate
I have caught a few bass way around on the backside of the lake where a smaller pond runs into it. Its a tough place to fish and you have to cover alot of ground. A small boat or canoe would be useful.
chuck leaman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message