2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

That kinda weekend

2K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  kenforu 
#1 ·
Went to the lease for last minute check up and make sure everything is functioning. Well we downloaded some pic's and saw that we had some really nice Axis coming into the feeders so we decided to hunt and see what might happen. Well lets just say that I am one less Axis on the property. The feeder went off around 6:45 which surprised me because I thought I had it set for 7:15 but anyway shortly after that I had a really nice 10pt come in and I watched him for awhile before I looked to my right and here he came. He walked up behind the feeder and jumped into the feed pen where he stayed for 40 minutes before he jumped out and walked across the road where I made a great shot and he only ran 20 yards before piling up. He will be great table far and look good on my wall. Well I hope you like the pics.

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
He measured 30" on the right and 31" on the left he does have good mass all the way around he dressed out at 188lbs so I will have alot of table fare and good eats, I dropped him off at Bellville on the way home with summer sausage and hamberger on the way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.