2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

HELP!! Installing Camo Clad

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  BigBuck 
#1 ·
I am trying to install camo clad on my suzuki samurai and I just dont have the patience. Is there a place or someone that installs it. Thanks for any help

#4 ·
troutredfish said:
That looks nice, I wish I would of done that but I already bought the camo clad and started on it. I guess I will have to finish it myself if I cant find somebody that installs it. It wouldn't be bad but I just dont have the time.
Maybe tommy261 can help you out. He did a great job on his boat. He's very talented.......and not bad with a rod or shotgun either.

#6 ·
Camo Clad

Are you doing it in big pieces or in strips? If you do strips, use application fluid. It will allow you to attach it to your vehicle and you will have about a minute to make adjustments. It will slide around for a limited amount of time, enough to get the bubbles out. It will also let you remove it with out damaging your paint for about 3 years. I put it on my truck over 3 years age. It has faded out and I need to replace it now, I will probably do it after season. Hope this helps. I did it by myself, but it would be easier with help.
BB

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.