2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Snorting Coke

2K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  Soapeddler 
#1 ·
Did not want to hijack a thread, but I remembered somthing that happened on our lease. One of the hunters on our lease came up to me and told me he had been snorting coke that morning. I asked him what he meant by that. We do like Swampus and collect doe urine to use as attractants. He had put some in an Afrin bottle, because it sprays our a fine mist, and goes further (free tip). On the way to the stand he stopped to use his nose spray. He got the bottles mixed up and shot a full load of doe pee into his sinus cavity. According to him, this was not a good idea. He said it burned like a re-hot poker was up there. He went to his knees and rolled around on the ground holding his nose. The only thing he had with him was a can of Coke. He poured some in his hand and proceeded to flush out his sinus cavity. That was no picinic either. He said he could smell pee, and had it trickling down into his throat all morning. My ony regret was not beeing there with my video camera.
Good hunting
BB

#9 ·
OMG!!! Reading that made me cringe and cuss out loud,LOL! I spilled some on me in Iowa that was collected there fresh. It was disgusting, I thought I could smell it for two days after the hunt. He must have been congested not to be able smell it when he uncapped it and put it to his nose!

#14 ·
That is too funny.

I heard a similar story about a maintenance guy at a school who was testing a caustic drain opener that a salesman was trying to sell him. He poured it in a water fountain drain that was giving him some problems. Contrary to label instructions, good industrial safety practices, and just plain common sense, he was looking down into the drain when it boiled up on and some got into his nose. He ran outside and and turned a hose on full blast up his nose. Laying on the ground writhing in pain - you get the picture. When he finally got it all out he told the sales rep to send him 2 cases because that was the first time he'd been able to breath in years!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.