2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Just Back From Canada

3K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  David Hemphill 
#1 ·
Man what a trip. I have dreamed about doing this trip for a long time. I was lucky enough to find a woman who was willing to do this with me and for our honeymoon to say the least. She is an awesome trooper. To say that this was in your face action would be a understatement. I have never in my life seen 200-400 greenheads decoy into a spread. The goose hunting here is unbelievable. All of our shots were less than 20 yards. Hope you guys enjoy the pics. Can't wait to go back up there next year.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
gm said:
Awesome trip! Would love some details on where, outfitter, etc.

Congrats on what sure looks like a great adventure!
well we flew into clagary and spent the night in Bamff Friday night and took our time driving through the Canadian Rockies the next two days. We ended up over in Saskatchewan with the guys from Frontline Waterfowl. They are two local boys from Katy that started a business up there last year. The hunting was off the charts. Best I have ever seen or been apart of. Can't wait to go back next year. check thier website out, you won't be disappointed.

#13 ·
hey guys and gals, if anyone would like to go on this hunt next year let me know. i am trying to get a group of guys together. it will be 3 days of in your face action. and if we get our limit in the morning, we can go upland bird hunting in the afternoon.

Just pm me for the details.

Brodie here is your chance to make it up there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.