2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

***** , ***** , *****

5K views 28 replies 23 participants last post by  baldhunter 
#1 ·
Can anyone tell me if there is a market for **** skins ?
I think we need to thin them out a little .

Attachments

See less See more
#11 ·
That one pic looks like it would make a good 'skillet shot' actually the meat is worth more than the skin >> thanks to Bob Barker and friends. You need to invest in some 'tack strips' and attach them on 2 sides of each leg where you have that plumbing, if you put them down low the hogs will love you. WW

#12 ·
wet dreams said:
That one pic looks like it would make a good 'skillet shot' actually the meat is worth more than the skin >> thanks to Bob Barker and friends. You need to invest in some 'tack strips' and attach them on 2 sides of each leg where you have that plumbing, if you put them down low the hogs will love you. WW
Matter-a-fact , if you close I do have both tack strips (2 on each) and the pvc . Don't seem to matter to this relentless bunch . I think a rim fire and a Q-beam might be my only hope .

#18 ·
Believe what Beer4 is saying. If you, no when you do decide to take care of your problem do it with big live traps, or multiple live traps (I have seen small version of hog traps, of course it is tougher to escape, I'm sure you could borrow a few from someone or two people,lol) and get as many as you can. The meat, especially corn fed,lol, is good. I know, I know, but it is, just cook it in a dutch oven or crock pot with all the fixn's and enjoy. You have been fattening them up. I do believe you can get more than $2 per skin also, but with bullet/pellet holes they are worthless.

Hey beer4, I thought they were more like the darkmeat from a turkey with a slightly different flavor. But it might have been what it was cooked in. A big dutch oven, potatos, carrots, green apples, two types of onions, bay leaves, corn, and cajun spices. Served over rice. I was pleasantly surprised.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.