2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Jackalope--Age and Score!

2K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  ber72 
#1 ·
This is a real picture one of my Good Friends gave me of a Rabbit off his Lease up in the Ozona Area! A REAL Jackalope!

They were afraid to touch it with their hands so wore gloves!

It is a 1 out of 50,000 in the wild--Texas A&M!

So what do you think He will Score?
Solid Bases on each "Tine" and some Mass!

swampus!

See less See more
#12 ·
I just want to be clear--

This Trophy Rabbit was taken on a low fence-- free range animal in a well managed herd on only organic natural forrage and breeding practices of natural selection without any outside factors at all.

He was a Breeder Buck and needed just a couple years to break 100 BC Non Typical!

The Hunter was charged an extera fee for his mistake as we only take 8 yr or better Bunnies!

I hope this clears up any questions! Still one strange natural happenning in nature!

Thanks,

swamp

#13 ·
Low fence My ###

I've seen that rabbit before and I can tell you he was not in a low fence free range he was held behind a 2'6" fence which under C&B rules is classified as a high fence, low fence for Rabbit managment is no great than 12".

I've also heard that that rabbit wasn't even shot but simply tranqed for measurment purposes and that his semen straws sell for $285,000 per. If you want to mount him on the wall you need to go to ebay and place a bid higher that $4,000,001.00.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.