2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Youth weekend

2K views 11 replies 12 participants last post by  85LoneStar 
#1 ·
Who is taking a kid hunting this weekend? We will be at our lease near Mason. Unfortunately, my oldest is staying at home to go to homecoming. He will join us Saturday afternoon. It should be great weather!! I am really looking forward to knocking out the remaining few chores and getting geared up for the rest of the season.

#3 ·
Leemo's crew is going- my son, my two daughters, and my wife, also taking my neighbors 12 yr. old son with us as well, I love watching the kids in a blind, man they get excited, then again that's what it's all about!

#4 ·
Land owners comming in from Miss bringing 8 kids on a seek and destroy mission, we got a few deer tied to a tree on a short rope, all hoping for a repeat of last yr. Last yr they brought 7 boys and took 13 deer, should be a waiting line at the skinning rack. WW

Reactions: LIONESS-270
#6 ·
Who'd a thunk it ?

Had planned to take the cowgirls on youth weekend again , Buuuutttt. The planners at Galveston County Fair and Rodeo missed the boat on dates. Yes, they have to tag in their calves Saturday morning (only ! ) , rats . We'll be there next weekend though . Good luck to all the kiddos , post some pics ! GC.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.