2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Can you guess the age and score this buck?

4K views 30 replies 28 participants last post by  barcadoce 
#1 ·
Since Jode started the thread aging his father-in-laws pet, I thought I'd give y'all a shot at this one. I took this picture last year. I can't tell you where or I'd have to kill you. I'm just curious how close some of you can get to the actual age and score.

Borderbandit....you stay out of this!! :D

Attachments

See less See more
#17 ·
I would say that deer would score 195 0/8. Deer don't get mass like that by being young. His body looks young. The neck dose not blend in with the body. His legs still look long. No staining around his tarsal glands. His belly is starting to sag just a little. His back is swayed a little. His whole body looks taught. But I see age in his face. Like one other said they must have him on a walker and they must be feeding him a strick diet. He is at least 6.5 years old.

#25 ·
bigfishtx said:
That deer is 3.5 years old. I got right around 200 gross. Want to sell him?
You're pretty much spot on with your age and score.

And, I'd love to sell him. However, you might have to pick him up under the cover of darkness. If that's not a problem, PM me for details on where to send the check and we can start planning the extraction...I mean delivery. :D

#26 ·
Borderbandit said:
Look its a bird....its a plane.....its......SUPERMAN.... :D

My official guess is....... hehehehehehehehehe.......better not....Pale One has already told me to behave.
OK....Brad.....was I good...I only gave them one little hint. I think bigfishtx must have gotten it. He was right on the money. Or....he's been there before :eek: .

Hey...I talked to Jeff yesterday and he told me that ol "Stickers" scored a respectable 354" and some change yesterday. Not to shabby for being moved twice in a year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.