Patchy fur

3K views 22 replies 18 participants last post by  garrettryan 
#1 ·
What's up with this doe's rump fur?

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Haute Pursuit said:
Looks like she laid down in some C'mere Deer! Those are tongue burns on her backside.
Frisky buck then eh? This is the one all the other doe complain about, "She puts on too much fake scent to try and get all the attention." Next week we'll have a pic of her in red hoofs. LOL...

#10 ·
Very strange the pecking order and dominant deer thing. I just found more pics of this deer and it's in fact NOT a doe, but that strange "The Blob" buck that's been hanging around. Check out the attachment.

JD761 said:
I think you need to go in for a closer look JJ.
I told Marcus to do that, but he just started mumbling something about the sheep??? :confused:

Attachments

#14 ·
triple f said:
hmmmm.....doesn't seem to have the right equipment for a "buck" in that last pic?????????????
I shot a buck that aged out at 6.5yo that had a fair 8pt rack. The odd thing about it was his "bells" had never dropped. I have a photo of it, but no digital photos. I thought it was a doe when I first flipped it over. Once I cut him open they were there...but there was no sack.

#15 ·
Captn C said:
I shot a buck that aged out at 6.5yo that had a fair 8pt rack. The odd thing about it was his "bells" had never dropped. I have a photo of it, but no digital photos. I thought it was a doe when I first flipped it over. Once I cut him open they were there...but there was no sack.
You shot my brother-in-law! :eek: I'd better call my mother-in-law and see how they're handling it.

#18 ·
bountyhunter said:
Yep my brother killed a fork horn doe many years ago. It does happen, them dang he-shes are even envading the deer herd now.............
Here's one I shot a few years back. It's a hermaphrodite. Saw another one the next day. Never seen one before or since that weekend.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.