2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Age and score please - Junction Area

2K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  Dan Palmer 
#1 ·
I had been averaging about 25-30 pics per week on my game cam so I moved it, put an apple scented deer block in front of it, and got 628 pics in 3 weeks! That block worked great, you might try it. Here is one of the pics, please tell me what you think the age/score is on him.

Also, are the chiggers on your places as bad as they are at mine? I don't remember them ever being like this in late October. I got up Sunday morning and took my dogs out in the back yard, and I have the grass cut real short, and I still got 20 chiggers in 5 minutes, to go along with the 100 or more I already had from the day before.

Thanks,
Buckett

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I can't age him very well with that pic but he looks like a young main frame 7 pt or maybe even a 6. Don't have to be Jim Shockey to see that he is wide and tall but thin horned. Might want to let him walk another year and if he hasn't changed by next season wack him.

#9 · (Edited)
justletmein said:
Nice looking deer, but looks young. Lot of people would shoot him anyway. :)

You already start drinking today or what? :D How could you miss the main frame 8 points?
What have you been smoking;) ROFL, My computer doesn't seem to lighten up the pic so I did it thru my photo shop program....duh, how could I miss that main frame 8. :spineyes:

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.