2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

**Update** Let's see how close you were!!

3K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  huntr4life 
#1 ·
Okay fellas,

Last week I posted up a thread called "Age and Score this Hill Country Buck" and got roughly 30 replies to the age and score. I will say most of us were pretty close with the guesses. He is at the taxidermist now.

He was shot at 37 yards with the Rage 3 Blade Broadhead and my trusty Diamond Black Ice. Arrow hit and broke off about 10 inches inside the deer. He might have made it 60-70 yards before he took his final "nap". The rage did some serious damage to this deer without a doubt.

My buddy (Missplaced Aggie) took the pics and I know he was really wanting to shoot this deer as well. He also took some pics of a 2 year old 10 point that is going to be unbelievable in a few years. Hopefully, Missplace Aggie will now shoot an even bigger buck with his bow. They are definitely on the ranch!!

He was 5 1/2 Years Old and I scored him at 142 3/4. He might score a little bigger (by an inch) as I was trying to be conservative on the score since I didn't have all the correct tools.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.