2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Pit Blind for deer hunting????

4K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  Whitey 
#1 ·
I have been looking for a pit blind for deer hunting. I have looked on the internet but have not found anything. Anyone know about a few sites to go to? Prices?
Thanks

#7 ·
They are better at scent control and the deer are so used to looking up they never really think much about an arrow coming up at them. Another thing is it's nice and dark and hard to see in...........

Down side is they're nicknamed the Rattler Inn.............(and not the Rut Rattle either)

#11 ·
My buddy made one and put a piece of plywood over the top. On the morning he tried it out, it was cold, in the low 30's. He jumped in and realized something was wrong with the floor, when he struck a match he was sharing his stand with 3 rattlesnakes. I caught up with him about 200 yds from the stand. Needless to say, that hole was filled in and he now hunts exclusivly from elevated stands now. The concept is pretty good tho.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.