2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

cam mount

926 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  justletmein 
#1 ·
just got a molttree cam 4.0 and was trying to find a way to mount it on a pipe or t- post ,i cain't belive these people send a bungie cord to mount a $100 camera with ,,,thats the most bull#$&^$t thing i have seen ...how do most of the 2-coolers mount theres ????and haow far away from the feeder do you put it ??? what height ???BUNGIE CORD what a joke !!!!!!

phil

#2 ·
Well first of all find something solid to mount it on. Animals including deer will knock it over or turn it around. I mount mine on the hog fence around the feeder. I wire it with wire. So that makes it about 4 feet off the ground and mine are anywhere from 15 to 25 feet from the feeder. On a pole stuck in 5 gallon bucket of concrete wont get it..unless you stake it with a "T" post or something.

PS throw the bungee away or use it for something beneficial.

Charlie

#3 ·
I had an old satilite dish with the pole attached. I cut the pole off and removed the dish. Then I bolted a piece of ply wood to it so the camera would have good base. Then did the concrete in a 2.5gl bucket. A little camo paint and I was done. Works like a champ.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.