2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Rage Broadheads

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  texasangler07 
#1 ·
Just got through shooting the Rage practice head and couldnt tell the difference between my practice points and the Rage practice head. It was awesome. Now im hoping the Hunting points perform just as well. Maybe I can found out tonight. But i have a question, the blades on the Rage dont seem very sharp at all. Is this fine, will they still perform just as well or should i sharpen them up. Or is this a no-no on Mechanicals?

#9 ·
When I called the company and told them about the blades being dull they imediatly offered to send me new ones. I didn't even ask for new ones yet. So it seems to me that they have had this problem before. They didn't say anything about me returning the dull ones either so i'm not going to. Ill just have an extra set now.

Also I had heard a lot about the blades not holding in place when they are in the collapsed position so when i bought mine I opened up the case and checked them all. Only one of them had that problem so i just replaced it with another one out of another case. I would recommend everyone do that before you buy them.

#10 ·
Thanks for the advice. I called today and told them my problem and they said they would send me some after i sent my back. So im justing taking my back to Academy. I was hoping they would let me keep them so id have an extra set or take those back and get new ones. Just cause of the time i lost huntin because of dull broadheads. I guess theyre getting smart or it depends who you talk to.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.