2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Colorado..the Clock Is Ticking...very Slowly

785 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  ETXHNTR 
#1 ·
I just dont think that the clock can tick any slower.When will the morning get here.Ive probably sat here at my desk(at 10:15 PM),at work, and looked at the clock about 68 times in the last hour wondering why time is backing up and when in the heck will my 12 hour shift end.I think ill early out tonight..somebody posted up today about a disease called anal glaucoma(meaning i just cant see my arse staying here all night) i think thats what im coming down with..cough,cough LOL.
I can imagine all of my 2cool brethren are probably tired of hearing about my excitement about my first Colorado trip,ive posted up countless times and PM'd a few about it over the last few months.Myself and a compadre of mine are leaving in the morning to units 25 and 26 in search of my first muley.A lifelong dream come true.The recent posts by RG,REEFRUNNER AND RACKRANCH got the blood flowing even better than it already was.Thanks again guys.RACKRANCH and ACTIVESCRAPE and anyone else im forgetting,thanks for the PM's,advice and phone calls.Ill see if i can put it all together now....
I will miss not signing on to 2cool ,my normal 157 times a day to see if there are any new threads posted..boy ive got it bad..This webpage is like my drug..very addictive.I wanna wish all who are in the field or on the water good luck and happy times and i wanna remind all to be safe.I will be back on, sometime late next week,gotta be back in time to take the boys to youth weekend.Save all the good posts until i get back.........

GOD BLESS .............

MIKE

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.