2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

How to find Value of a new Thompson Center Contender Pro Hunter rifle????

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Charles Helm 
#1 · (Edited)
Brand New Never Fired Thompson Center Contender Pro Hunter rifle

Hey fellas, I'm not a big rifle guy, and I have a brand new, never been fired Thompson Center Encore Pro Hunter chambered in a .270 Win. It has the fluted stainless barrel and the black/grey synthetic stocks.

Is there a website that I can go to and get the value of this rifle? I am considering selling it to help finance my duck hunting addiction!:redface:

#4 ·
So what did ya find out Lance? Me and Haute Pursuit and Texacajun looked at the Encores at BPS today. I'm pretty sure that's gonna be my next gun but I'm still pretty partial to wood and blue guns. Now, I just need to find someone who'll let me shoot one. I personally can't see the extra $400 for "recoil reduction" when a SVL or Pachmyer butt pad will most likely achieve the same goal. The guy at Bass Pro was probably the least helpful gun salesman I've ever encountered so I'll ask here. Will the regular Encore accept the black powder and shotgun barrels like the Pro Hunter and can I just swith stocks and barrels to have an Encore pistol or is that an entirely different animal altogether? Thanks, Guy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.