crawfish in brazoria co? - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > TTMB

Notices

Old 01-30-2007, 01:06 AM
Squirting Water

berto has been promoted to Pirateberto has been promoted to Pirateberto has been promoted to Pirateberto has been promoted to Pirateberto has been promoted to Pirateberto has been promoted to Pirateberto has been promoted to Pirateberto has been promoted to Pirateberto has been promoted to Pirateberto has been promoted to Pirateberto has been promoted to Pirate
crawfish in brazoria co?

Anyone know if i can get some down here. ive seen the post about them in houston but really would like to get some local for sunday..

TIA
Albert
Old 01-30-2007, 05:23 AM
Registered Users-pm+

DCW has been promoted to PirateDCW has been promoted to PirateDCW has been promoted to PirateDCW has been promoted to PirateDCW has been promoted to PirateDCW has been promoted to PirateDCW has been promoted to PirateDCW has been promoted to PirateDCW has been promoted to PirateDCW has been promoted to PirateDCW has been promoted to Pirate
Donnie Bulanek in Danbury If he has any right now.
Old 01-30-2007, 07:21 AM
Registered Users-pm+

troutman1 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)troutman1 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)troutman1 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)troutman1 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)troutman1 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)troutman1 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)troutman1 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)troutman1 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)troutman1 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)troutman1 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)troutman1 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
C&C seafood on hwy 6 in alvin, and I think i saw a sign at tommasso's seafood.
Old 01-30-2007, 07:22 AM
Registered Users-pm+

Hard Head has been promoted to PirateHard Head has been promoted to PirateHard Head has been promoted to PirateHard Head has been promoted to PirateHard Head has been promoted to PirateHard Head has been promoted to PirateHard Head has been promoted to PirateHard Head has been promoted to PirateHard Head has been promoted to PirateHard Head has been promoted to PirateHard Head has been promoted to Pirate
Try Bieri (sp) fish farm in Danbury, they usually have a huge supply.
Old 01-30-2007, 07:44 AM
Registered Users-pm+

Nokillbill has been promoted to PirateNokillbill has been promoted to PirateNokillbill has been promoted to PirateNokillbill has been promoted to PirateNokillbill has been promoted to PirateNokillbill has been promoted to PirateNokillbill has been promoted to PirateNokillbill has been promoted to PirateNokillbill has been promoted to PirateNokillbill has been promoted to PirateNokillbill has been promoted to Pirate
in bay city. mrs wards produce,buddys seafood i think both places get theres from cornilious crawfish farms . you may be able to contact corniious (spelling) and buy them straight from them. i know its matagorda county but heck it isnt that much further. ill try and get a # for you later
Old 01-30-2007, 07:47 AM
Registered Users-pm+

FishBone has been promoted to PirateFishBone has been promoted to PirateFishBone has been promoted to PirateFishBone has been promoted to PirateFishBone has been promoted to PirateFishBone has been promoted to PirateFishBone has been promoted to PirateFishBone has been promoted to PirateFishBone has been promoted to PirateFishBone has been promoted to PirateFishBone has been promoted to Pirate
BIERI FARMS.
(979) 849-7911

FishBone
Old 01-30-2007, 10:45 AM
Registered Users-pm+

wildbill has been promoted to Piratewildbill has been promoted to Piratewildbill has been promoted to Piratewildbill has been promoted to Piratewildbill has been promoted to Piratewildbill has been promoted to Piratewildbill has been promoted to Piratewildbill has been promoted to Piratewildbill has been promoted to Piratewildbill has been promoted to Piratewildbill has been promoted to Pirate
Try Poor Boy's Seafood Market in Angleton.
Old 01-30-2007, 10:52 AM
Pig & Frog killer extraordinaire!

bearintex has been promoted to Piratebearintex has been promoted to Piratebearintex has been promoted to Piratebearintex has been promoted to Piratebearintex has been promoted to Piratebearintex has been promoted to Piratebearintex has been promoted to Piratebearintex has been promoted to Piratebearintex has been promoted to Piratebearintex has been promoted to Piratebearintex has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbill
Try Poor Boy's Seafood Market in Angleton.
Yeah- Po' Boys (288B south of town before Airport Road) has them, I think $2.50ish a pound by the sack.

Might be a bit early yet, but Dumesnil Crawfish out of Rosharon has always done me right on price and quality.
Old 01-30-2007, 10:53 AM
Registered Users-pm+

Fishinpayne has been promoted to PirateFishinpayne has been promoted to PirateFishinpayne has been promoted to PirateFishinpayne has been promoted to PirateFishinpayne has been promoted to PirateFishinpayne has been promoted to PirateFishinpayne has been promoted to PirateFishinpayne has been promoted to PirateFishinpayne has been promoted to PirateFishinpayne has been promoted to PirateFishinpayne has been promoted to Pirate
Try Capt Marks 233-0555 in Freeport 1.99/lb min 50lb sack. Called Last Friday and that was the price dont know now.
Old 01-30-2007, 11:02 AM
Somewhere Between Insanity and Texas

ShadMan has been promoted to PirateShadMan has been promoted to PirateShadMan has been promoted to PirateShadMan has been promoted to PirateShadMan has been promoted to PirateShadMan has been promoted to PirateShadMan has been promoted to PirateShadMan has been promoted to PirateShadMan has been promoted to PirateShadMan has been promoted to PirateShadMan has been promoted to Pirate
Cajun Wholesale in Alvin is where I have always gotten mine, and I live on the north side of town. They're that good!