Smokers? Not Cigs LOL - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > TTMB

Notices

Old 12-21-2006, 12:49 PM
I just love rod threads! No Spam baby

Fishin-Inc has been promoted to PirateFishin-Inc has been promoted to PirateFishin-Inc has been promoted to PirateFishin-Inc has been promoted to PirateFishin-Inc has been promoted to PirateFishin-Inc has been promoted to PirateFishin-Inc has been promoted to PirateFishin-Inc has been promoted to PirateFishin-Inc has been promoted to PirateFishin-Inc has been promoted to PirateFishin-Inc has been promoted to Pirate
Smokers? Not Cigs LOL

My buddy just called and asked if I knew about smokers.

Educate me boys!!! LOL

Anyone have a deal on a used one laying around!? Please.
Old 12-21-2006, 01:02 PM
Registered Users-pm+

big john o has been promoted to Piratebig john o has been promoted to Piratebig john o has been promoted to Piratebig john o has been promoted to Piratebig john o has been promoted to Piratebig john o has been promoted to Piratebig john o has been promoted to Piratebig john o has been promoted to Piratebig john o has been promoted to Piratebig john o has been promoted to Piratebig john o has been promoted to Pirate
From the subject title, I wan't sure about this one....
Old 12-21-2006, 01:59 PM
Press "1" for India, Press "2" for US

CptnKris has been promoted to PirateCptnKris has been promoted to PirateCptnKris has been promoted to PirateCptnKris has been promoted to PirateCptnKris has been promoted to PirateCptnKris has been promoted to PirateCptnKris has been promoted to PirateCptnKris has been promoted to PirateCptnKris has been promoted to PirateCptnKris has been promoted to PirateCptnKris has been promoted to Pirate
LMAO! Didn't know where this thread was going!!!!
Old 12-21-2006, 02:07 PM
Don't bro me unless you know me

MEGABITE has been promoted to PirateMEGABITE has been promoted to PirateMEGABITE has been promoted to PirateMEGABITE has been promoted to PirateMEGABITE has been promoted to PirateMEGABITE has been promoted to PirateMEGABITE has been promoted to PirateMEGABITE has been promoted to PirateMEGABITE has been promoted to PirateMEGABITE has been promoted to PirateMEGABITE has been promoted to Pirate
That $400 smoker from Academy gets the job done great
Old 12-21-2006, 02:10 PM

Fishin-Inc has been promoted to PirateFishin-Inc has been promoted to PirateFishin-Inc has been promoted to PirateFishin-Inc has been promoted to PirateFishin-Inc has been promoted to PirateFishin-Inc has been promoted to PirateFishin-Inc has been promoted to PirateFishin-Inc has been promoted to PirateFishin-Inc has been promoted to PirateFishin-Inc has been promoted to PirateFishin-Inc has been promoted to Pirate
You guys kill me

I didn't say what we're smokin but it's briskets ect...

He wants a fairly large one for a fishing camp.
Something a big heavier than academy has.
But pitsNspits is a bit pricing for the coast.

Is what he mentioned.

There is a nice one in the classified.
Old 12-21-2006, 02:12 PM
Registered Users-pm+

jtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Pirate
If it was me I would buy an upright smoker like this one...

Home

Outdoors

Grills

Smokers
NEW BRAUNFELS SMOKER BANDERA SMOKER/GRILL

Zoom product image.

$198.83 Item#: 3434123
Style#: 03205600
SKU: 0263-02219-5600
  • 1,220-sq. in. cooking area
  • Four porcelain cooking grills
  • Vertical chamber expands to 4,158-sq. in.
  • Two hanging rods, one rib rack and porcelain enamel water pan
You/He will get better usage of the space from and Upright....

John
Old 12-21-2006, 02:22 PM
Banned

speckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Pirate
academy does have some heavier smokers:

http://www.academy.com/index.php?pag...grills/smokers
Old 12-21-2006, 02:23 PM
non-politically correct

speckledred has been promoted to Piratespeckledred has been promoted to Piratespeckledred has been promoted to Piratespeckledred has been promoted to Piratespeckledred has been promoted to Piratespeckledred has been promoted to Piratespeckledred has been promoted to Piratespeckledred has been promoted to Piratespeckledred has been promoted to Piratespeckledred has been promoted to Piratespeckledred has been promoted to Pirate
P&S sure make a nice pit though.
Old 12-21-2006, 02:25 PM

Hog

I wants to be able to put a medium sized hog on it.
Old 12-21-2006, 02:30 PM
Registered Users-pm+

jtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Pirate
How often does he plan to do this???

John