Oscar Wyatt Arrested ?? - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > TTMB

Notices

Old 10-21-2005, 02:07 PM
Native Texan

SPI-TroutKiller has disabled reputation
Oscar Wyatt Arrested ??

Fox News just reported that Wyatt was arrested by US Marshalls in connection with the Iraq Oil for Food scandal.

?????????????????????????

D2
Old 10-21-2005, 02:10 PM
Registered Users-pm+

kenny has been promoted to Piratekenny has been promoted to Piratekenny has been promoted to Piratekenny has been promoted to Piratekenny has been promoted to Piratekenny has been promoted to Piratekenny has been promoted to Piratekenny has been promoted to Piratekenny has been promoted to Piratekenny has been promoted to Piratekenny has been promoted to Pirate
Dang, he's still kickin'? He must be in his late 80's. A real piece of work, that guy!!
Old 10-21-2005, 02:15 PM
Spout ain't catchin any!

FlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to Pirate
Employeed my dad for 36 years at Coastal States Refinery. Say it ain't so! Guess I've been in the closet...What's the oil for food scandal?
Old 10-21-2005, 03:21 PM
Living the dream in Color

jtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Piratejtburf has been promoted to Pirate
Food for Oil was/is sanctions aginst Iraq attempting at stopping the sell of their oil supply ...

john
Old 10-21-2005, 03:33 PM
I think we need a bigger BOAT

MarcusT has been promoted to the rank of BosunMarcusT has been promoted to the rank of BosunMarcusT has been promoted to the rank of BosunMarcusT has been promoted to the rank of BosunMarcusT has been promoted to the rank of BosunMarcusT has been promoted to the rank of BosunMarcusT has been promoted to the rank of BosunMarcusT has been promoted to the rank of BosunMarcusT has been promoted to the rank of BosunMarcusT has been promoted to the rank of BosunMarcusT has been promoted to the rank of Bosun
Doesnt surprise me one bit. I worked for Coastal for ten years and only one thing comes to mind. "Crooked as a dogs hind leg"!!!
Old 10-21-2005, 03:36 PM
Keep on Keeping on....

stew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMaster
I dont see how that is a scandal... We should be using our oil. I had the opportunity to take him fishing a few times, a class act every time he was on my boat.
Old 10-21-2005, 03:38 PM
Capt. Sunbird

Sunbird is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Sunbird is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Sunbird is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Sunbird is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Sunbird is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Sunbird is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Sunbird is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Sunbird is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Sunbird is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Sunbird is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Sunbird is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
He's my first cousin. His mother, Aunt Eva, was my dad's sister who passed away about a year ago. He didn't have much to do with our part of the family. Last time I saw him was in 1966 when he visitied my Dad who at the time was dying of cancer. He took Dad down to his ranch in South Texas and let him have the opportunity to kill a buck of a lifetime. That I really appreciated. Like you said, he was (is) a real piece of work.
Old 10-21-2005, 03:39 PM
Keep on Keeping on....

stew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMaster
BTW, what is wrong with advertising against your competitor?
Old 10-21-2005, 03:51 PM
Native Texan

SPI-TroutKiller has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by stew1tx
BTW, what is wrong with advertising against your competitor?
So far, its just a "report".......but its not about advertising. If the allegations are true, he is guilty of circumventing the law in favor of enriching himself and the enemies of the USA and endangering the lives of Americans and others. I would guess that is called "treason" and punishable by ________ .(lights out)

A former CLOSE employee of his who I know very well just told me that he wasn't even a LITTLE bit surprised. He said that O.W. has a picture of himself and Saddam autographed by Saddam hanging in his office......whatever that might mean.
Old 10-21-2005, 04:02 PM
Keep on Keeping on....

OH, I thought it was to stop Iraq oil from coming into this country. Misread sorry...