anybody know how to get rid of crawfish in the yard? - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > TTMB

Notices

Old 01-11-2007, 09:10 PM
will fish for work

Bubba T. has been promote to GunnerBubba T. has been promote to GunnerBubba T. has been promote to GunnerBubba T. has been promote to GunnerBubba T. has been promote to GunnerBubba T. has been promote to GunnerBubba T. has been promote to GunnerBubba T. has been promote to GunnerBubba T. has been promote to GunnerBubba T. has been promote to GunnerBubba T. has been promote to Gunner
Talking anybody know how to get rid of crawfish in the yard?

I am asking for any suggestions on trying to rid my yard of crawfish.

they have taken over my yard and i am running out of lawnmower blades .

thanks
Old 01-11-2007, 09:13 PM
Manvel Mob

therealspeckcatcher has been promoted to Piratetherealspeckcatcher has been promoted to Piratetherealspeckcatcher has been promoted to Piratetherealspeckcatcher has been promoted to Piratetherealspeckcatcher has been promoted to Piratetherealspeckcatcher has been promoted to Piratetherealspeckcatcher has been promoted to Piratetherealspeckcatcher has been promoted to Piratetherealspeckcatcher has been promoted to Piratetherealspeckcatcher has been promoted to Piratetherealspeckcatcher has been promoted to Pirate
Call a coonass.
Old 01-11-2007, 09:15 PM
Registered Users-pm+

L.T.K.56 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)L.T.K.56 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)L.T.K.56 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)L.T.K.56 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)L.T.K.56 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)L.T.K.56 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)L.T.K.56 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)L.T.K.56 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)L.T.K.56 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)L.T.K.56 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)L.T.K.56 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
call ragin cajun
Old 01-11-2007, 09:17 PM
Right wing nut job, Bitter clinger to 2C

JOHNNY QUEST has been promoted to PirateJOHNNY QUEST has been promoted to PirateJOHNNY QUEST has been promoted to PirateJOHNNY QUEST has been promoted to PirateJOHNNY QUEST has been promoted to PirateJOHNNY QUEST has been promoted to PirateJOHNNY QUEST has been promoted to PirateJOHNNY QUEST has been promoted to PirateJOHNNY QUEST has been promoted to PirateJOHNNY QUEST has been promoted to PirateJOHNNY QUEST has been promoted to Pirate
you could get a pet Egret. mabey a flock of em if its a bad case.

oh or a pet coon.
Old 01-11-2007, 09:18 PM
They call me............PAWPAW!

triple f has been promoted to Piratetriple f has been promoted to Piratetriple f has been promoted to Piratetriple f has been promoted to Piratetriple f has been promoted to Piratetriple f has been promoted to Piratetriple f has been promoted to Piratetriple f has been promoted to Piratetriple f has been promoted to Piratetriple f has been promoted to Piratetriple f has been promoted to Pirate
Host a spur of the moment 2cool gatherin! Tell everybody to bring their boilin pots and cold beer! Dem mudbugs don't stand a chance!!!!!!
Old 01-11-2007, 09:25 PM
WHO DAT!!!!!!!!!!

coachlaw has been promoted to Piratecoachlaw has been promoted to Piratecoachlaw has been promoted to Piratecoachlaw has been promoted to Piratecoachlaw has been promoted to Piratecoachlaw has been promoted to Piratecoachlaw has been promoted to Piratecoachlaw has been promoted to Piratecoachlaw has been promoted to Piratecoachlaw has been promoted to Piratecoachlaw has been promoted to Pirate
I'll pay $.25 a pound. I knew someone would say, "Call a Coonarse!" You were right. Me and jabx may be fightin' over dem tings! - Coach
Old 01-11-2007, 09:27 PM
Banned

galvetraz has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneergalvetraz has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneergalvetraz has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneergalvetraz has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneergalvetraz has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneergalvetraz has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneergalvetraz has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneergalvetraz has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneergalvetraz has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneergalvetraz has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneergalvetraz has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneer
Mpd

Napalm!
Old 01-11-2007, 09:29 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Lakewood Landscape is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Lakewood Landscape is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Lakewood Landscape is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Lakewood Landscape is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Lakewood Landscape is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Lakewood Landscape is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Lakewood Landscape is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Lakewood Landscape is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Lakewood Landscape is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Lakewood Landscape is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Lakewood Landscape is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Neigborhood kids and a pound of bacon.
Old 01-11-2007, 09:29 PM
Manvel Mob

therealspeckcatcher has been promoted to Piratetherealspeckcatcher has been promoted to Piratetherealspeckcatcher has been promoted to Piratetherealspeckcatcher has been promoted to Piratetherealspeckcatcher has been promoted to Piratetherealspeckcatcher has been promoted to Piratetherealspeckcatcher has been promoted to Piratetherealspeckcatcher has been promoted to Piratetherealspeckcatcher has been promoted to Piratetherealspeckcatcher has been promoted to Piratetherealspeckcatcher has been promoted to Pirate
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachlaw
I'll pay $.25 a pound. I knew someone would say, "Call a Coonarse!" You were right. Me and jabx may be fightin' over dem tings! - Coach
I just couldn't believe after 3 minutes i still had a chance. Ya'll must be gettin slow!
Old 01-11-2007, 09:38 PM
Fin-ish Fantasy ('93)

Aggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealspeckcatcher
Call a coonass.
That's what came to me first too. They would fight over them...looks like they already are!