Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > TTMB

Notices

Old 10-21-2005, 03:07 PM   #1
SPI-TroutKiller
Native Texan

SPI-TroutKiller has disabled reputation
Oscar Wyatt Arrested ??

Fox News just reported that Wyatt was arrested by US Marshalls in connection with the Iraq Oil for Food scandal.

?????????????????????????

D2
SPI-TroutKiller is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-21-2005, 03:10 PM   #2
kenny
Registered Users-pm+

kenny has been promoted to Piratekenny has been promoted to Piratekenny has been promoted to Piratekenny has been promoted to Piratekenny has been promoted to Piratekenny has been promoted to Piratekenny has been promoted to Piratekenny has been promoted to Piratekenny has been promoted to Piratekenny has been promoted to Piratekenny has been promoted to Pirate
Dang, he's still kickin'? He must be in his late 80's. A real piece of work, that guy!!
kenny is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-21-2005, 03:15 PM   #3
FlatoutFishin
Spout ain't catchin any!

FlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to Pirate
Employeed my dad for 36 years at Coastal States Refinery. Say it ain't so! Guess I've been in the closet...What's the oil for food scandal?
FlatoutFishin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-21-2005, 04:33 PM   #4
MarcusT
I think we need a bigger BOAT

MarcusT has been promoted to the rank of BosunMarcusT has been promoted to the rank of BosunMarcusT has been promoted to the rank of BosunMarcusT has been promoted to the rank of BosunMarcusT has been promoted to the rank of BosunMarcusT has been promoted to the rank of BosunMarcusT has been promoted to the rank of BosunMarcusT has been promoted to the rank of BosunMarcusT has been promoted to the rank of BosunMarcusT has been promoted to the rank of BosunMarcusT has been promoted to the rank of Bosun
Doesnt surprise me one bit. I worked for Coastal for ten years and only one thing comes to mind. "Crooked as a dogs hind leg"!!!
MarcusT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-21-2005, 04:36 PM   #5
stew1tx
Keep on Keeping on....

stew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMaster
I dont see how that is a scandal... We should be using our oil. I had the opportunity to take him fishing a few times, a class act every time he was on my boat.
stew1tx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-21-2005, 04:38 PM   #6
Sunbird
Capt. Sunbird

Sunbird is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Sunbird is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Sunbird is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Sunbird is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Sunbird is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Sunbird is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Sunbird is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Sunbird is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Sunbird is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Sunbird is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)Sunbird is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
He's my first cousin. His mother, Aunt Eva, was my dad's sister who passed away about a year ago. He didn't have much to do with our part of the family. Last time I saw him was in 1966 when he visitied my Dad who at the time was dying of cancer. He took Dad down to his ranch in South Texas and let him have the opportunity to kill a buck of a lifetime. That I really appreciated. Like you said, he was (is) a real piece of work.
Sunbird is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-21-2005, 04:39 PM   #7
stew1tx
Keep on Keeping on....

stew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterstew1tx has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMaster
BTW, what is wrong with advertising against your competitor?
Old 10-21-2005, 04:51 PM   #8
SPI-TroutKiller
Native Texan

SPI-TroutKiller has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by stew1tx
BTW, what is wrong with advertising against your competitor?
So far, its just a "report".......but its not about advertising. If the allegations are true, he is guilty of circumventing the law in favor of enriching himself and the enemies of the USA and endangering the lives of Americans and others. I would guess that is called "treason" and punishable by ________ .(lights out)

A former CLOSE employee of his who I know very well just told me that he wasn't even a LITTLE bit surprised. He said that O.W. has a picture of himself and Saddam autographed by Saddam hanging in his office......whatever that might mean.
SPI-TroutKiller is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-21-2005, 05:02 PM   #9
stew1tx
Keep on Keeping on....

OH, I thought it was to stop Iraq oil from coming into this country. Misread sorry...
Old 10-21-2005, 07:52 PM   #10
Sow Trout
Registered Users-pm+

Sow Trout has been promoted to PirateSow Trout has been promoted to PirateSow Trout has been promoted to PirateSow Trout has been promoted to PirateSow Trout has been promoted to PirateSow Trout has been promoted to PirateSow Trout has been promoted to PirateSow Trout has been promoted to PirateSow Trout has been promoted to PirateSow Trout has been promoted to PirateSow Trout has been promoted to Pirate
The UN stopped Iraq from selling oil except a limited amount that could be sold for humanitarian reasons. I.E. to purchase food and medicine for the Iraqui people. Saddam didn't let the people benefit, but he did by receiving graft from the oil sales.
Sow Trout is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message