2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

FREE 2cool reel care clinic

5K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  Allan@Seekfishing.com 
#1 ·
FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE

If you have ever wanted to learn how to clean your reels, this event is for you. If you are already servicing your reel come out anyway I could use your help. I will cover the disassembly, cleaning, re lube, and the most important reassembly with out left over parts.
Thanks to my partners and sponsors such as Boca, Interstate, Mudhole and many more there will be many free gifts. There is limited seating available so registration is a must.
Send a pm with your contact info including your telephone number and i will contact you ASAP. Feel free to call if you have any questions. 281-469-9898

Reactions: Mont
#9 ·
Here is the list so far, sgrem, his nephew, waterbug, beastmode, there will be twelve spots total i have about 7 remain. I will need to contact you so you must include your telephone number to be invited to this event. I have over 20 responses but not everyone has included contact info.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.