2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Just One Bite Rat Poison -- no longer for sale???

22K views 22 replies 16 participants last post by  carryyourbooks 
#1 ·
i stopped on the ol' feed store in katy to pick up some rat poison. the lady who runs the place said that you won't be able to buy any of it after june of this year.

can anyone confirm this? i bought extra because it works so good. i googled the active ingrediant: bromadiolone and couldn't find anything. anyone else know what's up the federal gov't taking this stuff off the shelf?

#5 ·
Ouick kill baits are a thing of the past. Time is now needed to eradicate vermin
unless you possess the skills of self- proclaimed " I have no musical life or self - indulgent hobby to occupy my useless brain other than to play with toys that did not defend myself or country in order to take pot shots at rat`s guy. "
Use your brain that God gave you and do some constructive research on the net
without resorting to what may or may not work under certain conditions.
But, if Trusty Rusty says it`s true, it is gospel, hear it, believe it , go and sin no more. Amen, Brother Rustoleum !

#8 ·
Active ingredient is Bromadiolone, don't know about any lists, though I do have a SPCB and TDA license. I know I can still buy it and in my opinion nothing works better than Contrac, comes in a paper bag and you just toss it where you want it, no more mice---years of Mexico and South Texas ranch houses treated and mouse free. rs

#10 ·
Cool,,, My new job is really gunna kick in now..

JQ,S RAT ERADICATION SERVICES..
Just call, don't fret, don't let the EPA or PITA get in your way anymore. I promise to rid you of the problem , using no pesticides, live traps (why let em live) and to take the problem into my hands like it was my own..
Just send PM...
JQ.

#11 ·
Cool,,, My new job is really gunna kick in now..

JQ,S RAT ERADICATION SERVICES..
Just call, don't fret, don't let the EPA or PITA get in your way anymore. I promise to rid you of the problem , using no pesticides, live traps (why let em live) and to take the problem into my hands like it was my own..
Just send PM...
JQ.
your gonna be a rich man $$$$, lol

#12 ·
If you have seen my work you would know that I am a proffesional.. here is a little look into my buisness.. We killem and thats a fact... No loose ends. no toxic baits and stuff that will kill your dogs or even your dam lazy cat that aint been doing its job.
Here is a sample of my work..

Last nights job.

No worries.. I got this.......

#17 ·
After June of this year, virtually all rodenticides will be restricted use, (available to licensed applicators only). The public will only be able to purchase a pre-filled, sealed bait station that, I think, will be a first generation rodenticide. Also, there are other new restrictions about how far away from buildings bait may be used, etc.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.