2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dog poop

16K views 204 replies 74 participants last post by  InfamousJ 
#1 ·
Why do people feel it is OK when walking their dogs to let them get all up in someone elses front yard and take a poop? Granted, some pick it up, but even picking it up, why would a person who doesn't own a dog want someone elses dog pooping in their yard? Is the front yard of a home considered public property for all to use since it is not fenced?

I'm going shopping for a motion detected sprinkler system.

#6 ·
I have asked several dog owners when they walk by to move on when I am outside,when I am not, they let their dogs go in my yard. I get the shovel,walk down to their yard & place it there. I tell them there is a city ordinance that requires them to pick up after their dog.

#9 ·
I understand they must pick up the poop.. but come on... if they poop in your yard, then the person picks it up.. you gonna feel comfortable laying down in that spot? :)

Again, why do people feel its ok to let their dog chit in someones else front yard, private property?

#13 ·
Shatt happens as Forrest Gump would say. I told my dogs where they should **** but they don't always remember. Maybe it's the shingles on the side of the house that draws them in! :) Probably easier to teach a kid not to roll in dog **** than it is to teach a dog where to do it... Jus sayin! :dance:

MERGE!!!!

#18 ·
nothing against dogs or owning dogs.. will have one when the kids are older.. but I won't let them randomly chit in whomevers yard... I don't own that yard so I won't put my responsibility in it... guess I have different values than some on that subject.. more respectful the way I look at it to avoid letting your dog chit in other peoples yards, even if you pick it up.

#19 ·
At my previous house I just threw it out in the street for everyone to walk through. My neighbor and I got a kick out of it. When anyone saw me do it or asked where all the chit came from I just told them to talk to the people who walked the dogs. Eventually, that problem went away. Funny thing, the people who let their dogs do it don't want to walk through it.

#26 ·
read first post.. it is an inquiry to the mind of a front yard dog pooper... why do they feel entitled to let their animals chit in other peoples front yards? do they own that property to?

and I don't see a whine.. I see an inquiry as to the logic behind letting an animal supposedly under your control mess someone elses property up.

I suppose you'll let your kid run his truck through my yard too and tear it up? or are your dogs not your children when the poop hits the yard? LMAO

#27 ·
read first post.. it is an inquiry to the mind of a front yard dog pooper... why do they feel entitled to let their animals chit in other peoples front yards? do they own that property to?

and I don't see a whine.. I see an inquiry as to the logic behind letting an animal supposedly under your control mess someone elses property up.
Do you let birds poop in your yard whiner? :)

MERGE!

#31 ·
You ever had a title on a dog??? :) If someone was purposely doing that in my yard constantly, I would figure out a way to get in their face and confront them about it. You have dog biscuit edging or something? I certainly wouldn't whine about it... LOL I only whine abour reservations that are not honored! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.