Weatherman Doug Brown retiring - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > TTMB

Notices

Old 02-24-2008, 10:15 AM
fishes with calcutta

TomCat has been promoted to PirateTomCat has been promoted to PirateTomCat has been promoted to PirateTomCat has been promoted to PirateTomCat has been promoted to PirateTomCat has been promoted to PirateTomCat has been promoted to PirateTomCat has been promoted to PirateTomCat has been promoted to PirateTomCat has been promoted to PirateTomCat has been promoted to Pirate
Texasflag4 Weatherman Doug Brown retiring

I just heard that weatherman Doug Brown is retiring. Doug took over from Sid Lasher when he died about 32 years ago. When I lived in Bedias, Texas he was on channel 3 out of Bryan / College Station. He and another local celebrity hosted a farm and ranch show at noon each day. Iíll miss him.
Old 02-25-2008, 12:24 PM
Banned

FishTails FishTails FishTails FishTails FishTails FishTails FishTails FishTails FishTails FishTails FishTails
There is probably not to many on this site that remember Sid Lasher.

D.
Old 02-25-2008, 02:36 PM
Registered Users-pm+

poops has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matepoops has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matepoops has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matepoops has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matepoops has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matepoops has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matepoops has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matepoops has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matepoops has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matepoops has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matepoops has been promoted to the rank of Chief Mate
Quote:
Originally Posted by FishTails

D.
I remember Sid Lasher well. He came to my school for an assembly when I was in the 2nd grade. He was really a great guy.

Poops
Old 02-25-2008, 02:40 PM
Comfortably numb

mastercylinder has been promoted to Piratemastercylinder has been promoted to Piratemastercylinder has been promoted to Piratemastercylinder has been promoted to Piratemastercylinder has been promoted to Piratemastercylinder has been promoted to Piratemastercylinder has been promoted to Piratemastercylinder has been promoted to Piratemastercylinder has been promoted to Piratemastercylinder has been promoted to Piratemastercylinder has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
i remember him well, also. he used to sit there on a stool with this big art book-like thing on an easel and turn the pages to show the current weather, then he'd turn the page to show tomorrow's forcast, and so on.
Old 02-25-2008, 03:04 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Animal Chris has been promoted to PirateAnimal Chris has been promoted to PirateAnimal Chris has been promoted to PirateAnimal Chris has been promoted to PirateAnimal Chris has been promoted to PirateAnimal Chris has been promoted to PirateAnimal Chris has been promoted to PirateAnimal Chris has been promoted to PirateAnimal Chris has been promoted to PirateAnimal Chris has been promoted to PirateAnimal Chris has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:

D.
or his Friday Night sign off "and tonights late movie is (insert screwball name here), starring Motzah Ball Turner".

I can remember the night Ron Stone came on for the 10:00 pm news and announced that Sid had just died. It was losing a family member. Nobody's come close since.