LED flounder gigging light - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Old 06-25-2008, 04:12 PM
Registered Users-pm+

crappieman32175 has been promoted to Piratecrappieman32175 has been promoted to Piratecrappieman32175 has been promoted to Piratecrappieman32175 has been promoted to Piratecrappieman32175 has been promoted to Piratecrappieman32175 has been promoted to Piratecrappieman32175 has been promoted to Piratecrappieman32175 has been promoted to Piratecrappieman32175 has been promoted to Piratecrappieman32175 has been promoted to Piratecrappieman32175 has been promoted to Pirate
flounder LED flounder gigging light

Has anyone ever used a led gigging light? Here is the one I am looking at and just wanted to know if it is any better that my 12v light.

http://www.fishingkites.co.nz/flound...ng_lights.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-25-2008, 05:39 PM
Registered Users-pm+

alw has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasteralw has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasteralw has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasteralw has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasteralw has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasteralw has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasteralw has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasteralw has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasteralw has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasteralw has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasteralw has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMaster
I use my scuba diving dive lights I bought from LeisurePro.com. They run all night on a set of C cells. I buy the C cells 4/$ dollar store. I zip tie the lites to a 3/4 in pvc pipe.
Old 06-26-2008, 06:26 AM
Winter Hater

monkeyman1 has been promoted to Piratemonkeyman1 has been promoted to Piratemonkeyman1 has been promoted to Piratemonkeyman1 has been promoted to Piratemonkeyman1 has been promoted to Piratemonkeyman1 has been promoted to Piratemonkeyman1 has been promoted to Piratemonkeyman1 has been promoted to Piratemonkeyman1 has been promoted to Piratemonkeyman1 has been promoted to Piratemonkeyman1 has been promoted to Pirate
crappyman, definitely a cool looking light. i like auto on/off feature when it goes underwater and the small batteries. if you buy one, post up on how you like it.

mm1
Old 06-27-2008, 12:07 PM
Cast & Blaster

WestEndAngler has been promoted to PirateWestEndAngler has been promoted to PirateWestEndAngler has been promoted to PirateWestEndAngler has been promoted to PirateWestEndAngler has been promoted to PirateWestEndAngler has been promoted to PirateWestEndAngler has been promoted to PirateWestEndAngler has been promoted to PirateWestEndAngler has been promoted to PirateWestEndAngler has been promoted to PirateWestEndAngler has been promoted to Pirate
hmm... Would be interesting to test the difference between the ones we own vs. that. So crappie... you already paid for overnight shipping?!! Your 2COOL man!
Old 06-27-2008, 10:41 PM
Registered Users-pm+

J-Hooked has been promoted to the rank of BosunJ-Hooked has been promoted to the rank of BosunJ-Hooked has been promoted to the rank of BosunJ-Hooked has been promoted to the rank of BosunJ-Hooked has been promoted to the rank of BosunJ-Hooked has been promoted to the rank of BosunJ-Hooked has been promoted to the rank of BosunJ-Hooked has been promoted to the rank of BosunJ-Hooked has been promoted to the rank of BosunJ-Hooked has been promoted to the rank of BosunJ-Hooked has been promoted to the rank of Bosun
I make my own lights from 12V LED MR16 bulbs set into 1 1/2" PVC fittings. You have to bore out the fittings a bit to get them to fit. Add some 5200 caulk to waterproof it, then wired a 12V deer feeder battery in a fanny pack gets 'er done.

Here's a bulb link.
http://www.lightingonthenet.com/LED-...2075C1377.aspx
Old 06-28-2008, 11:12 PM
mental fish finder

SANDYflatz is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)SANDYflatz is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)SANDYflatz is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)SANDYflatz is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)SANDYflatz is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)SANDYflatz is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)SANDYflatz is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)SANDYflatz is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)SANDYflatz is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)SANDYflatz is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)SANDYflatz is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
sum pvc silicone ur xtra car headlight and battery werkz fine for me i pull the battery and cooler icechest and fishin poles on a 10 ft jon boat behind me
Old 06-28-2008, 11:22 PM

REELBEAST has been promoted to PirateREELBEAST has been promoted to PirateREELBEAST has been promoted to PirateREELBEAST has been promoted to PirateREELBEAST has been promoted to PirateREELBEAST has been promoted to PirateREELBEAST has been promoted to PirateREELBEAST has been promoted to PirateREELBEAST has been promoted to PirateREELBEAST has been promoted to PirateREELBEAST has been promoted to Pirate
flounder

I have two of those lights and love them for shallow water floundering. I actually found mine on e-bay. They work awesome in shallow clear water, we carry our big lights when murky or working deep. For the ease of operation they are the best thing ever, unless you normally work deep or dirty water.
Old 06-29-2008, 01:25 AM
Registered Users-pm+

boashna has been promoted to the rank of Swabbieboashna has been promoted to the rank of Swabbieboashna has been promoted to the rank of Swabbieboashna has been promoted to the rank of Swabbieboashna has been promoted to the rank of Swabbieboashna has been promoted to the rank of Swabbieboashna has been promoted to the rank of Swabbieboashna has been promoted to the rank of Swabbieboashna has been promoted to the rank of Swabbieboashna has been promoted to the rank of Swabbieboashna has been promoted to the rank of Swabbie
http://www.thejump.net/fishing/floun...igging-rig.htm
Old 12-17-2009, 07:49 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Barnsie is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
flounder New LED Gigging Light Video

There is some good flounder gigging video footage of our LED New Flounder Gigging Lights.

These lights are up to 10 times brighter than the old gigging lights we had.

http://www.fishingkites.co.nz/flounder_fishing/floundering_video_whangarei_new_zealand.html

(second video down the page)

or on our youtube channel here

http://www.youtube.com/user/paulauckland

Old 12-17-2009, 10:59 PM
Dialed-In Adventures

Shrimptail_Hunter has been promoted to PirateShrimptail_Hunter has been promoted to PirateShrimptail_Hunter has been promoted to PirateShrimptail_Hunter has been promoted to PirateShrimptail_Hunter has been promoted to PirateShrimptail_Hunter has been promoted to PirateShrimptail_Hunter has been promoted to PirateShrimptail_Hunter has been promoted to PirateShrimptail_Hunter has been promoted to PirateShrimptail_Hunter has been promoted to PirateShrimptail_Hunter has been promoted to Pirate
Up here on the upper coast we rarely get good clear water except in the winter time and we all know we can't find large numbers of flat fish in the shallows in late jan. early feb. I am wondering if anyone knows of the brightest hologen 500 watt bulb for work lights.