Hundreds of buzzards at 45 and 517 - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > TTMB

Notices

Old 11-30-2012, 09:05 PM
All my friends say.....

HoustonKid has been promoted to PirateHoustonKid has been promoted to PirateHoustonKid has been promoted to PirateHoustonKid has been promoted to PirateHoustonKid has been promoted to PirateHoustonKid has been promoted to PirateHoustonKid has been promoted to PirateHoustonKid has been promoted to PirateHoustonKid has been promoted to PirateHoustonKid has been promoted to PirateHoustonKid has been promoted to Pirate
I have noticed several around the League City area this last week. I have been seeing groups of 15-25 just hanging around on power lines, near the Clear Creek bridge on HWY 3, and other places around town. I guess they all just decided to get together.
Old 12-01-2012, 04:14 AM
Big Brother Is Watching You

mastercylinder has been promoted to Piratemastercylinder has been promoted to Piratemastercylinder has been promoted to Piratemastercylinder has been promoted to Piratemastercylinder has been promoted to Piratemastercylinder has been promoted to Piratemastercylinder has been promoted to Piratemastercylinder has been promoted to Piratemastercylinder has been promoted to Piratemastercylinder has been promoted to Piratemastercylinder has been promoted to Pirate
I saw about eight of them fighting and bickering over some small carcass on the side of the road the other day. Vultures are cool creatures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gluconda View Post
Is MC lost again?
And just think, I gave you a greenie the other day for your baby pictures post. ::shakes head::
Old 12-01-2012, 04:51 AM
Gods blessings surround us.

bubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Piratebubbas kenner has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenboy View Post
When I was a kid I lived in East Texas and 1000's of crows would show up this time of year every day to roost in the pine trees. They would blacken the sky. This was all about the time Alfred Hitchcock came out with that show called The Birds. I was only 8 but would not go outside in the afternoon without my 410 shotgun.
That movie still scares me.
Old 12-01-2012, 04:54 AM
Registered Users-pm+

dlbpjb has been promoted to Piratedlbpjb has been promoted to Piratedlbpjb has been promoted to Piratedlbpjb has been promoted to Piratedlbpjb has been promoted to Piratedlbpjb has been promoted to Piratedlbpjb has been promoted to Piratedlbpjb has been promoted to Piratedlbpjb has been promoted to Piratedlbpjb has been promoted to Piratedlbpjb has been promoted to Pirate
They do this every year, it last for three months. Don't be parking your cars outside!!!
Old 12-02-2012, 10:44 PM
Living in the middle of Mosquito-ville

TXXpress has been promoted to PirateTXXpress has been promoted to PirateTXXpress has been promoted to PirateTXXpress has been promoted to PirateTXXpress has been promoted to PirateTXXpress has been promoted to PirateTXXpress has been promoted to PirateTXXpress has been promoted to PirateTXXpress has been promoted to PirateTXXpress has been promoted to PirateTXXpress has been promoted to Pirate
Many of those buzzards are in Dickinson year round. They roost near the park east of I-45.
Old 12-02-2012, 11:21 PM
Registered Users-pm+

kweber has been promoted to Piratekweber has been promoted to Piratekweber has been promoted to Piratekweber has been promoted to Piratekweber has been promoted to Piratekweber has been promoted to Piratekweber has been promoted to Piratekweber has been promoted to Piratekweber has been promoted to Piratekweber has been promoted to Piratekweber has been promoted to Pirate
51% voters picking over whats left
Old 12-03-2012, 09:27 AM
Texas A & M Class '76

Whoopin It Up! has been promoted to PirateWhoopin It Up! has been promoted to PirateWhoopin It Up! has been promoted to PirateWhoopin It Up! has been promoted to PirateWhoopin It Up! has been promoted to PirateWhoopin It Up! has been promoted to PirateWhoopin It Up! has been promoted to PirateWhoopin It Up! has been promoted to PirateWhoopin It Up! has been promoted to PirateWhoopin It Up! has been promoted to PirateWhoopin It Up! has been promoted to Pirate
Free food for Vultures

Left over Happy Meals from the Golden Arches - tossed to the BIRDS!!!!