Dog poop - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > TTMB

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2011, 09:59 PM
Genesis 9:2-3 & Deuteronomy 12:15-16

InfamousJ has been promoted to PirateInfamousJ has been promoted to PirateInfamousJ has been promoted to PirateInfamousJ has been promoted to PirateInfamousJ has been promoted to PirateInfamousJ has been promoted to PirateInfamousJ has been promoted to PirateInfamousJ has been promoted to PirateInfamousJ has been promoted to PirateInfamousJ has been promoted to PirateInfamousJ has been promoted to Pirate
Dog poop

Why do people feel it is OK when walking their dogs to let them get all up in someone elses front yard and take a poop? Granted, some pick it up, but even picking it up, why would a person who doesn't own a dog want someone elses dog pooping in their yard? Is the front yard of a home considered public property for all to use since it is not fenced?

I'm going shopping for a motion detected sprinkler system.
Quick reply to this message
Old 05-10-2011, 10:00 PM
Aggie Angler

Cody C has been promoted to PirateCody C has been promoted to PirateCody C has been promoted to PirateCody C has been promoted to PirateCody C has been promoted to PirateCody C has been promoted to PirateCody C has been promoted to PirateCody C has been promoted to PirateCody C has been promoted to PirateCody C has been promoted to PirateCody C has been promoted to Pirate
Its illegal in Port Aransas.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:05 PM
Gone Fishing

Profish00 has been promoted to PirateProfish00 has been promoted to PirateProfish00 has been promoted to PirateProfish00 has been promoted to PirateProfish00 has been promoted to PirateProfish00 has been promoted to PirateProfish00 has been promoted to PirateProfish00 has been promoted to PirateProfish00 has been promoted to PirateProfish00 has been promoted to PirateProfish00 has been promoted to Pirate
Merge,
Old 05-10-2011, 10:06 PM
Jerry Jones rocks!

Haute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to Pirate
Dude, what's your address? My two labs don't poop... they leave monuments! No charge on the fertilizer you big whiner!

Merge! Merge! Merge!
Old 05-10-2011, 10:09 PM
No problem, I have a boat.

Dawg has been promoted to PirateDawg has been promoted to PirateDawg has been promoted to PirateDawg has been promoted to PirateDawg has been promoted to PirateDawg has been promoted to PirateDawg has been promoted to PirateDawg has been promoted to PirateDawg has been promoted to PirateDawg has been promoted to PirateDawg has been promoted to Pirate
I have asked several dog owners when they walk by to move on when I am outside,when I am not, they let their dogs go in my yard. I get the shovel,walk down to their yard & place it there. I tell them there is a city ordinance that requires them to pick up after their dog.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:11 PM
Registered Users-pm+

speckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Piratespeckle-catcher has been promoted to Pirate
J - in the city it is against the law TI walk your dog without also carrying something to pick up the poop.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:12 PM
Jerry Jones rocks!

Haute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by speckle-catcher View Post
J - in the city it is against the law TI walk your dog without also carrying something to pick up the poop.
Yeah, you need a harness so these people can carry you!
Old 05-10-2011, 10:14 PM
Genesis 9:2-3 & Deuteronomy 12:15-16

InfamousJ has been promoted to PirateInfamousJ has been promoted to PirateInfamousJ has been promoted to PirateInfamousJ has been promoted to PirateInfamousJ has been promoted to PirateInfamousJ has been promoted to PirateInfamousJ has been promoted to PirateInfamousJ has been promoted to PirateInfamousJ has been promoted to PirateInfamousJ has been promoted to PirateInfamousJ has been promoted to Pirate
I understand they must pick up the poop.. but come on... if they poop in your yard, then the person picks it up.. you gonna feel comfortable laying down in that spot?

Again, why do people feel its ok to let their dog chit in someones else front yard, private property?
Old 05-10-2011, 10:15 PM
Life is short...be nice to one another.

Teamgafftop2 has been promoted to PirateTeamgafftop2 has been promoted to PirateTeamgafftop2 has been promoted to PirateTeamgafftop2 has been promoted to PirateTeamgafftop2 has been promoted to PirateTeamgafftop2 has been promoted to PirateTeamgafftop2 has been promoted to PirateTeamgafftop2 has been promoted to PirateTeamgafftop2 has been promoted to PirateTeamgafftop2 has been promoted to PirateTeamgafftop2 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawg View Post
I have asked several dog owners when they walk by to move on when I am outside,when I am not, they let their dogs go in my yard. I get the shovel,walk down to their yard & place it there. I tell them there is a city ordinance that requires them to pick up after their dog.
We must be related! I will not tolerate someone letting their dog do their business in my yard. I wouldn't do that to anyone else. And, amazingly enough my dogs can walk for an hour without crapping! It's possible! Some of our neighbors take their dogs on walks just so they don't have to pick up the poo.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:15 PM
Jerry Jones rocks!

*** are you a yard model??? LOL You wear a little jockey uniform??? LOL
Closed Thread