2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Coast Hawk lures?

8K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  SP 
#1 ·
Where can I purchase some original Coast Hawk lures?

This spring I picked up a few Sea Hawk lures from FTU and they have been very tasty to the blacktip and spinner sharks this year (no more left.) I need to get some more of them or possibly some of the originals, any help?

#4 ·
One thing for sure when fish feed put a lure in front of them and get ready. Lures change as fads come and go. Stick to the basics and do what has worked for you in the past. You can bet the fish don't care. It's all about confidence. Use what you feel confident in, and garanteed the fish will feel confident. It all about finding fish and making it happen. Don't let the lure chasers lure you into their game. The older lures will produce or out produce any lure man can imagine.

#6 ·
Sea Hawks

Like the Capt. said, they still make Coast Hawks but the only place you can buy them is Costa Rica. Sea Hawks are available at Marburgers in Seabrook, I got some the other day. They only have two colors available. FTU also carries there own version. Gater

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.